HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 21, 2010, 03:43 AM
Joined Feb 2001
2,809 Posts
Suggestion
RCGroups mobile site on iPhone?

Not sure what's going on with my iPhone...it seems Safari loads a mobile version of RCGroups now! That's cool (and I will really come here a lot more this way), but I see no way to go the the full site. The change must have happened sometime today as this morning it was "normal." I searched around a little and found no mention of this new change.

Also saw that Tapatalk is active now also...cool! I spend a fair amount of time away from home so these changes are both very welcome.
ScotY is offline Find More Posts by ScotY
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 23, 2010, 06:53 PM
Joined Feb 2001
2,809 Posts
Okay, I see now there is a way to go to the mobile site and back to the full version...great! Now just one request that would make the mobile version even better...when viewing a thread, there is no quick way to get back to the forum you were at. This is cumbersome if you've read through a few pages of a long thread. Hope a "back to" feature can be implemented.

And thanks...really appreciate the effort involved in creating the mobile site!
ScotY is offline Find More Posts by ScotY