SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 05:28 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,112 Posts
Discussion
"New" Radio, toy and recent going ons.

I love my DX6i but I have always wanted a couple of more channels and more functions. After the Radian Pro surfaced that sealed the deal and I started the hunt for a new radio. I mentioned I was considering a DX8 and John mentioned that he was trying to sell a JR XP9303. I immediately sold the DX6i and bought the Johns 9303.

I also recently traded my 1/18 scale Losi Mini Rock Crawler for a 1/8 Scale RedCat Rockslide Super Crawler. I have been having a lot of fun with this thing.

The Great Escape was recently asked to bring some R/C trucks from the store up to Roper Mountain Science Center. They had a small classic car show, Lego Robotics and our R/C cars along with the entire science center. It was a chance to bring the kids out and have some fun. We brought out several recently released 1/10 ElectrixRC Stadium Trucks, a highly modified T-Maxx, my Rockslide Crawler and a Slash 4x4 VXL. All in all we had a blast showing off to all the kids and a bunch of kids had fun driving the Rockslide. Ill post some pictures when I can find where I put them on my computer.
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Shooting my AR pistol
to remove ads between posts