SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by steve wenban, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 01:03 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
23,381 Posts
Discussion
Back to the Bench

Starting to feel human again now so its back to building ,first cab off the rank is the Hurricane been working on the centre section and will be attaching it to the fuse soon . A lot of thinking about radio installation to come will throw some photos up soon. The build log in the slope forum
will start to be filled with my rambling regarding the building of this model.
I've found by doing these Build logs that not only can you share some of what I know but also learn from idea's that are often put forward by others
its amazing that even a total newbie can see something and say couldn't you do it like this ,and I sit back and go hell yeah what a great idea ,why didnt I think of that. They say to many cooks spoilt the broth, but many eyes certainly make light work of model building
SteveW
steve wenban is offline Find More Posts by steve wenban
Last edited by steve wenban; Nov 15, 2010 at 12:44 PM.
to remove ads between posts