HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2010, 11:06 AM
Gloucester Ma
Joined Dec 2002
1,034 Posts
Discussion
What is this heli head

I just received your Sport 450 head assembly. I purchased this as spare parts for my Copter-X Pro which has a sport clone head.
This head seems to be wider and have a much longer feathering shaft than the sport/pro one. Was the wrong part shipped. Worst case do you at least have spare parts for this or can you tell me what heli this is compatible with. It is of no use if I cannot replace the parts that brake or bend regularly.
A Monell is offline Find More Posts by A Monell
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 14, 2011, 01:50 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Monell View Post
I just received your Sport 450 head assembly. I purchased this as spare parts for my Copter-X Pro which has a sport clone head.
This head seems to be wider and have a much longer feathering shaft than the sport/pro one. Was the wrong part shipped. Worst case do you at least have spare parts for this or can you tell me what heli this is compatible with. It is of no use if I cannot replace the parts that brake or bend regularly.
can you give me part #S so i can help you out.
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes