HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tom Z, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 30, 2013, 02:47 PM
Mexico, BC, Ensenada Municipality
Joined Feb 2013
299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z View Post
-

8. Setup for the Walkera Genius CP Helicopter - RX2625H Receiver: Devo compatible - Devo 7 Transmitter.
These settings should also work for the Devo 6, Devo 8, Devo 10, and Devo 12 transmitters.

* Beginner Settings

I custom made these curves at Hellraser's request.
Switching between the 3 modes in flight is very smooth. There is no height change switching between the modes.
I tried inches of the ground, a foot off the ground, waist level, and 6 feet up.

-
Tom Z,
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!
I used your settings and my Genius CP V2 went from frustrating to a joy to fly...
Now if you'll excuse me... I have hours of flying to catch up on...
From the bottom of my transmitter,
Thanks!
Helifan Ensenada is offline Find More Posts by Helifan Ensenada
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread