HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2010, 11:42 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2008
130 Posts
Discussion
So all the left has is the 'Hottest Women of all time thread'? Sad.

Nov 2, 15 days and counting!

Get ready, get set, and take back your government!

ALL of them, not just left or right, but they all are criminal, they all feed from the SAME troft of power.

When is a politician lying? Answer: Every breath they take.

This country is BETTER than a special interest group. It is BETTER than AARP, it is BETTER than UAW or ALFCIO, it is BETTER than Chinese money spent on political campaigns.

15 days and counting and what do the incumbents tell us?

Answer:

'The American people just aren't smart enough to understand what we are doing for (to) them'

'The right is using fear tactics' and/or 'The left is using fear tactics' ... just vote to keep the oligarchy running!

We all know, left, center, right, that our government is no longer interested in serving we the people; it is a government for the government and by the government = OLIGARCHY.

Well nothing new from the left except fear. Also, nothing new from the right because their backers are the SAME backers of the left. The political contributions that come in, buoy both sides.

The private and international groups give a certain percentage to both parties in order to 'hedge' their bets.

Well in 15 days, this will be a turning point for our nation. Do we go down the very same road that WILL lead to disaster or do we kick SOME of the cancer out now, then go to work on the remaining parts of the government that have always felt they were untouchable, e.g. the judges and bureaucrats that push papers all day long, and spend YOUR money in corrupt and stupid fashion!

People, WAKE UP, this is your one and only chance to bring about peaceful non-violent change in America. If we don't make this happen in 15 days, Civil War II will be a reality within the next 5 years; in my honest opinion. So either we get it done now, or we pay a much more costlier price a little later!

On Nov 2, I will place my stylus over the hole of the challenger, and push through. I will NOT focus on whether there is a 'D' or 'R' in front of the candidate, as both the 'D's' and the 'R's' are both EQUALLY corrupt! I will do my part to place NEW citizens into positions of power, and kick the old corrupt politicians OUT! Now do your part if you dare!

Jonathan
FireryPhoenix is offline Find More Posts by FireryPhoenix
Old Oct 18, 2010, 11:56 AM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
780 Posts
what are you rambling on about now...

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:00 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2008
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgumby View Post
what are you rambling on about now...

imgumby
Its a bit too much for you ... just focus on the 'eye candy' of the 'Hottest women' thread, and let the us handle the really important decisions.

Thanks,

Jonathan
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:01 PM
United States, CA, Pinole
Joined Jan 2009
780 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireryPhoenix View Post
Its a bit too much for you ... just focus on the 'eye candy' of the 'Hottest women' thread, and let the us handle the really important decisions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

imgumby
imgumby is online now Find More Posts by imgumby
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:03 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,505 Posts
Quote:

Thanks,

Jonathan
Maybe you ought to actually take a look at the most frequent posters to that particular thread, before making some spurious and erroneous conclusion.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:03 PM
St. Boondock
Joined Aug 2008
731 Posts
FL Knifemaker is offline Find More Posts by FL Knifemaker
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:08 PM
Suspended Account
ni'ihau
Joined Nov 2003
3,241 Posts
Eljimb0 is offline Find More Posts by Eljimb0
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:10 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2008
130 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leccyflyer View Post
Maybe you ought to actually take a look at the most frequent posters to that particular thread, before making some spurious and erroneous conclusion.
Well shouldn't serious topics be conducted in serious threads? Just asking

J
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:11 PM
sensitive artsy type
Tucker, Georgia, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firerey Phoenix
On Nov 2, I will place my stylus over the hole of the challenger, and push through.
Treetop is offline Find More Posts by Treetop
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:18 PM
Libertas in Infinitum
Houston Ellington, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2001
312 Posts
Quote:
Nov 2, 15 days and counting!

Get ready, get set, and take back your government!

ALL of them, not just left or right, but they all are criminal, they all feed from the SAME troft of power.

When is a politician lying? Answer: Every breath they take.

This country is BETTER than a special interest group. It is BETTER than AARP, it is BETTER than UAW or ALFCIO, it is BETTER than Chinese money spent on political campaigns.

15 days and counting and what do the incumbents tell us?

Answer:

'The American people just aren't smart enough to understand what we are doing for (to) them'

'The right is using fear tactics' and/or 'The left is using fear tactics' ... just vote to keep the oligarchy running!

We all know, left, center, right, that our government is no longer interested in serving we the people; it is a government for the government and by the government = OLIGARCHY.

Well nothing new from the left except fear. Also, nothing new from the right because their backers are the SAME backers of the left. The political contributions that come in, buoy both sides.

The private and international groups give a certain percentage to both parties in order to 'hedge' their bets.

Well in 15 days, this will be a turning point for our nation. Do we go down the very same road that WILL lead to disaster or do we kick SOME of the cancer out now, then go to work on the remaining parts of the government that have always felt they were untouchable, e.g. the judges and bureaucrats that push papers all day long, and spend YOUR money in corrupt and stupid fashion!

People, WAKE UP, this is your one and only chance to bring about peaceful non-violent change in America. If we don't make this happen in 15 days, Civil War II will be a reality within the next 5 years; in my honest opinion. So either we get it done now, or we pay a much more costlier price a little later!

On Nov 2, I will place my stylus over the hole of the challenger, and push through. I will NOT focus on whether there is a 'D' or 'R' in front of the candidate, as both the 'D's' and the 'R's' are both EQUALLY corrupt! I will do my part to place NEW citizens into positions of power, and kick the old corrupt politicians OUT! Now do your part if you dare!

Jonathan
you said the magic word ... "Oligarchy" ... there is indeed a ruling class in this country ... and many of us, unknowingly, allow it to continue so long as we get a piece of that pie ...
logan5 is offline Find More Posts by logan5
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:31 PM
No retreat no surrender
USA, WI, Milwaukee
Joined Apr 1999
652 Posts
What is a "troft"?

IMHO-As far as the "hottest woman" thread, it is a much better place to waste time on than this one.

Jim
newguy is offline Find More Posts by newguy
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:32 PM
Figure Nine Champ
North Texas
Joined Nov 2002
1,271 Posts
Trough
madsci_guy is online now Find More Posts by madsci_guy
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:39 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,505 Posts
Quote:
Well shouldn't serious topics be conducted in serious threads? Just asking

J
Your "serious tread" predicts a second Civil War in the USA within five years.

Seriously.
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Mar 2008
2,937 Posts
Quote:
On Nov 2, I will place my stylus over the hole of the challenger, and push through.
Good grief Johnathan , is that REALLY your plan for voting ?

Please tell me your not going to vote for someone just because they are the challenger - How do you know what these challengers stand for ? Do they share your political views ? The last time this country voted for change just for changes sake hasnt worked out too well , now has it . Ive been reading as much as i can find about the people running for these positions because I want to make sure i vote for people who think like i do - Which so far hasnt included most who have a "D" in their party designation .

I guess when so many positions are held by Dems , voting for the challenger only would be a benifit to the Republicans , but arent there ANY currently sitting Republicans you like , or are they going to be voted out not for their policys and beleifs but just because theyre incumbants ?

For a Man who talks SO much politics , I had expected a more thorough examination of candidates positions , and not a blanket "Vote em ALL out" mentality
init4fun is offline Find More Posts by init4fun
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 18, 2010, 01:50 PM
Now fortified with carbon
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,691 Posts
purple microdot at work again?
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard