HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 18, 2010, 02:26 AM
Joined Sep 2008
7 Posts
Question
where have all the Tritle build threads gone?

The title says it all
Jim Olson is offline Find More Posts by Jim Olson
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 18, 2010, 03:54 AM
An itch?. Scratch build.
South Wales U.K.
Joined Mar 2003
12,457 Posts
Threads can quickly move off down the list if no one posts in them, also after so many days, (a few hundred I think), threads seem to get 'archived'. Best way to find anything is to use the Advanced Search, (in the Search drop down). It allows you to search in thread titles, (not just every post like Search does), you can even set which forums to search in, plus more options, and it finds threads in the 'archive'.

I just tried an advanced search for 'Tritle' with it set to just search the thread titles and just in the Aircraft-Electric-Airplanes forums. it came back with 66 threads, so they are still around.
eflightray is online now Find More Posts by eflightray
Old Oct 18, 2010, 08:34 AM
Single-task at best...
Telford, UK
Joined Feb 2000
7,455 Posts
I'd search in the Electric Scale forum.....

tim
tim hooper is offline Find More Posts by tim hooper
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:50 PM
Joined Sep 2008
7 Posts
I found an active Tritle thread clicked on his name and up popped his page listing all his threads. Thanks.
Jim Olson is offline Find More Posts by Jim Olson