HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by MUTCAKE, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 15, 2010, 01:16 PM
USA, WA, Bremerton
Joined Mar 2009
961 Posts
Discussion
New life to an old favorite

Now I'm going to try something different. I now have the new 4site motor um motors and they put out above 20gms thrust. I will see if they can bring new life to my old design the "Zippy Jet". I wasn't so zippy. But if I put it ona diet and giver moepowah that jus miite be de ticket! It was just abit heavy.
MUTCAKE is offline Find More Posts by MUTCAKE
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 15, 2010, 01:20 PM
USA, WA, Bremerton
Joined Mar 2009
961 Posts
Now I'm thinking, this would be a good airframe to do in a brushed edf 4O on light spectrum gear i.e. AR6300 rx, 3gm servo for aileron, and linear for the tail feathers. I could then use a very light battery. I'LLLLLLLLLLL do it!
MUTCAKE is offline Find More Posts by MUTCAKE