SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by martimer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 08:29 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,077 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Laser Arts P-51 Mustang Kit - New in box

Due to a shortage of cash, I have to part with this kit. It is one of those jigsaw style balsa kits and is untouched. I am throwing in two gray 4-blade props and a set of the GWS retracts as well as a 4-blade cowl. Looks like a terrific kit that I had big plans for but never got around to building Plus, my ability to build is pretty limited following some nerve damage in my hands and arms, plus I am poor at the moment so up for sale it goes.

I am asking $100, or best offer. I would like to 'close the deal' in about a week (call it Friday the 22nd of October).

PM me if interested.

Marty
martimer is offline Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 17, 2010, 10:48 PM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Sep 2009
10 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
still available? do you have any pictures you could send me?

gkean13@yahoo.com

Thanks
lazydayz is offline Find More Posts by lazydayz
Old Oct 18, 2010, 08:09 AM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,077 Posts
Yes, it is still available. It is a bunch of balsa and plans in a box - Other than sending you off to Mountain Models (http://www.mountainmodels.com/produc...roducts_id=201) I am not sure what you would like to see.

If you go to that link and think I am overcharging, please recall that the props and cowl and retractable gear are included with mine. Please also understand that I wish MM all the success they can handle, they (and Laser Arts) put out good kits, I am just no longer able to handle small balsa parts without breaking them.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 24, 2010, 08:42 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,077 Posts
Due to an underwhelming response, I have decided to hang on to this kit. Thanks to everyone who inquired and best wishes on your future purchases. Feel free to inquire if you are interested since I probably will not get to this until sometime next year, if at all.
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread