HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by martimer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 14, 2010, 09:23 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
GWS P-51 - New in box

Due to a shortage of cash, I am selling this SLOPE Version. It is unpainted and does not come with wheels, motor or any electronics.

I am asking $50, or best offer. I would like to 'close the deal' in about a week (call it Friday the 22nd of October).

PM me if interested.

Marty

Note that I do not have a shipping box large enough for this, so I will have to improvise. This may affect your shipping cost, but I shall do my best to keep it as affordable as possible.
martimer is offline Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2010, 09:45 PM
USA, MO, O'Fallon
Joined Dec 2003
2,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Due to an underwhelming response, I have decided to try and sell this kit on eBay. Thanks to everyone who inquired and best wishes on your future purchases.
martimer is offline Find More Posts by martimer
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread