HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Joffa_Dan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 12, 2010, 01:37 AM
Crash land!
Geelong Vic, Australia
Joined Sep 2009
635 Posts
Gallery
Clifton Springs - Lumix Lx5

This is a place in Victoria, Australia where farmland meets residential housing, the beach, ocean and mountains.

Last weekend we were driving around different areas scouting for a place to shoot some AP. We drove to the end of a little court where I saw a small sign that said "public walkway". We pulled over I quickly jumped out to see where it would take me. Just 20 metres down the track I was met with a large open area with what looked to be an RC plane oasis. Perfect green grass, with no trees on a ledge above the clear blue ocean. (seen in pic #5)

A large crowd gathered to ask the usual questions and watch the plane fly. All were amazed with the stable flight and downlink setup.

In the background are the YouYang mountain ranges.

I had to be quick as a large storm was rolling in. I managed to launch the Heptad and snap some nice shots before the clouds rolled in.

This has been my best result so far with the new Lumix. I finally have a reliable setup I am extremely happy with.

Enjoy,
Adam

Joffa_Dan is offline Find More Posts by Joffa_Dan
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2010, 06:59 AM
Mt Tamborine, Queensland, Australia
Joined May 2008
757 Posts
Thanks for posting those pictures, sure is a wonderful country we live in!
tobermei is offline Find More Posts by tobermei
Old Oct 13, 2010, 04:07 AM
Crash land!
Geelong Vic, Australia
Joined Sep 2009
635 Posts
Hey thanks again mate
Joffa_Dan is offline Find More Posts by Joffa_Dan