HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2010, 12:04 PM
Blu-Core is my friend
La Crosse, WI
Joined Apr 2006
802 Posts
Discussion
Futaba 9c, Dragon Link, Eagle Tree OSD Pro.

Futaba 9c, Dragon Link, Eagle Tree OSD Pro.

I know there are guys that are running this set up.
I just finished my new install in my skywalker.

Everything works great… I would like to use the simple “flip the switch” to test the RTH.
How do I do this?

I have looked at the posts about using the – trim on the throttle, but I am not sure how to get it set.

Later,
Gundy
Gundy is offline Find More Posts by Gundy
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2010, 01:27 AM
Registered Loon
Jeffreys Bay South Africa
Joined May 2006
1,241 Posts
you need to go thru the OSD manual ... its not just flip the switch, you gotta set it all up first, you can see the settings in the OSD menu
Blackrat is online now Find More Posts by Blackrat
Old Oct 12, 2010, 09:21 AM
Blu-Core is my friend
La Crosse, WI
Joined Apr 2006
802 Posts
Great answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi Gundy,
You just need to program the throttle failsafe position in the DL to correspond with a throttle position that you can only reach when you trim down beyond the normal trim point. Then, just run the RTH wizard, and select "PCM" and "1 failsafe" in the Safety Mode menu.
for those who e-mailed me about this...

Later,
Gundy
Gundy is offline Find More Posts by Gundy