HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by darksiede, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 01:02 PM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Lots of Micro stuff for sale L@@K! *10/14*

Update:10/11 5:15pm
I'm letting my buyers know, shipping might be delayed 1 or 2 days as I am having to work out of town, I got sent to Wichita this morning which is 3 hours 1 way, and will not be back home until Wednesday evening, so they will ship Thursday or Friday at the absolute latest, and I apologize for the delay. The rest of my sell off is on hold until I am back where I can expedite shipping properly.

~Kev

Update: 10-14-10
All items sold have shipped as of 4pm cst today, thanks for your patience guys!

~Kev

I have lots of parts, they have all been on my bench and never installed in a plane. They have all been opened, inspected and test ran to verify they are in working condition. None of them have ever been installed in a plane. I will make deals on shipping if someone buys the whole lot.. PM for info. I Accept PAYPAL only, no gift requests for payment. Shipping is flat rate, to the lower 48. other shipping inquire via PM.

1X AR6400 Brand new, out of package to inspect only. SOLD

1X AR6400L Brand new, out of package to inspect only. SOLD

HK 5g 2000KV outrunner with 5a Pro Brushless Eflite micro esc, Bench tested for 2 minutes. SOLD

Walkera 10MM 11,000KV inrunner with Walkera 10amp esc. $25 shipped.

Turnigy 1220 Mini gearbox system 10300kv, no esc on this deal. $10 shipped ONLY if purchased with another purchase.$15 shipped if bought alone.

2X Thunderpower ProPower 45C 1s 325mah lipos. Charged twice, used for powering up everything listed above on my bench in testing. SOLD

Eflite Blade mSR BNF (Helicopter only), bought for $75 on here, had to replace the battery lead, it's been intermittent because my soldering sucks and needs a new lead soldered on to the board. Will take $40 shipped FIRM.

Hotglue is holding the lead upwards, to prevent it from going under the Rx and through the main motor gears. My solder/heatshrink just didn't work and it needs new leads soldered DIRECTLY on to the RX, something I can't do.

Hobbyzone DSM2 Tx from RTF Champ
http://www.horizonhobby.com/Products...ProdID=PKZ3341
New, never used retails for $42.49, will take $25 shipped.

The above Tx & mSR can be sold as a combo for $60 shipped.

~Kev

Update:
I'm letting my buyers know, shipping might be delayed 1 or 2 days as I am having to work out of town, I got sent to Wichita this morning which is 3 hours 1 way, and will not be back home until Wednesday evening, so they will ship Thursday or Friday at the absolute latest, and I apologize for the delay. The rest of my sell of is on hold until I am back where I can expedite shipping properly.

~Kev
darksiede is offline Find More Posts by darksiede
Last edited by darksiede; Oct 14, 2010 at 04:20 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2010, 01:29 PM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
The total lot is $170 as listed above, I will take $160 for the ENTIRE lot shipped, flat rate lower 48 states.

~Kev
Old Oct 10, 2010, 03:39 PM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
Taking offers as well.. would prefer to sell as 1 big package.. but will split if needed. I've had a few bites, but I really want to get rid of this stuff today if possible.

~Kev
Old Oct 10, 2010, 03:48 PM
San Antonio, Texas
Joined Dec 2009
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Lots of Micro stuff for sale L@@K!

pm sent
rotovator is offline Find More Posts by rotovator
Old Oct 10, 2010, 04:35 PM
Foaming at the mouth..
USA, KS, Topeka
Joined Jul 2008
924 Posts
The 2 TP lipos and the 5g HK w/ esc are sold..

Still taking offers on the remaining stuff, and may add more later this evening.

~Kev
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:03 PM
San Antonio, Texas
Joined Dec 2009
44 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Lots of Micro stuff for sale L@@K!

payment sent
rotovator is offline Find More Posts by rotovator
Old Oct 10, 2010, 07:03 PM
Cherry Hill, NJ