HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Tango Kilo, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 10, 2010, 08:49 AM
USA, NC, Summerfield
Joined Nov 2008
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
OS/Graupner Wankel Engines

I have two (2) OS/Graupner NSU .30 ci Wankel Rotary engines. One is brand new in the box. The other was broken in and flown once for one tank in a WWI bi-plane I built several years ago. The plane was sold without the engine and I put it back in the original box. These are rare and prices are firm. No negotiation. I would really like to sell them both to one person. Would be great on a smaller scale twin engine plane.

NIB Engine - $400.00
Run engine - $300.00

Both for $650.00 plus shipping. I will accept money orders or cash only. I am in Greensboro, North Carolina if someone wants to pick them up.

I can be reached at KF4MRD@aol.com for questions or if anyone would like a photo or two.

Thanks guys.
Tango Kilo is offline Find More Posts by Tango Kilo
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2010, 10:45 AM
Northbrook IL
Joined Mar 2006
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
OS & Graupner made three different versions of the .30 Wankel engine. Which version are you selling?
stevesak is offline Find More Posts by stevesak
Old Oct 10, 2010, 11:58 AM
ɯoɔ˙sǝıqqoɥɥɔǝʇlɐıɹǝɐ ˙ʍʍʍ
United States, UT, Lehi
Joined Apr 2005
632 Posts
Trader Rating: 142
smileyz is offline Find More Posts by smileyz
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by smileyz; Oct 13, 2010 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Found a Killer deal on 2 Brand New latest versions...
Old Oct 10, 2010, 01:07 PM
Northbrook IL
Joined Mar 2006
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
The first gen, NIB can sell on eBay for $400. I know because if sold them for as much. You would have to be willing to ship overseas and give eBay/paypal about $60 in fees... Used, a minty first gen can get $250... I agree with assessment of the 2nd and third gens.
stevesak is offline Find More Posts by stevesak
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:12 PM
USA, NC, Summerfield
Joined Nov 2008
3 Posts
The engines are Type 1-49. I will take the highest offer for the both of them. Shipping not included.
Old Oct 11, 2010, 11:03 AM
USA, NC, Summerfield
Joined Nov 2008
3 Posts
Photo of engines.

The one on the left is new and un-run. The one on the right has one tank thru it.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 10:10 AM
USA, NC, Summerfield
Joined Nov 2008
3 Posts
Wankel Engines

I wish someone would make me a reasonable offer on these engines.
Old Oct 13, 2010, 04:17 PM
LCS
New York
Joined Jan 2003
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 64
OS Wankels-First 2 years of production

Hi Tim,
These are great little engines and they are collectors items as well. These are from the first 2 years of production denoted by the writing on the hub and the dark grey mufflers. I wish I had a twin to put them in.

They have almost as much power as a current 40 with very low vibration

Lewis
LCS is offline Find More Posts by LCS
Closed Thread