HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:11 PM
"Chuck Yeager"
Bradenton FL
Joined Apr 2010
842 Posts
Well just got yet another good shipment of Turnigys from the USA warehouse all well packaged and 3.7-3.8 volts per cell and My order was over $100 so I only paid .01 for usps parcel post but they sent it priority and I recived them in only 4 days.
Here they are charging

hotdog1 is offline Find More Posts by hotdog1
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 26, 2011, 06:40 PM
WAR EAGLE
Parrish Fl
Joined Apr 2004
1,856 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flys4free View Post
I don't care if they have a million batterys in stock since I'm boycotting them. I returned a rhino 6s 4900mah with a defective cell almost three weeks ago and have not heard from them. They do not have customer service and I have yet to see and use a decent lipo from these people. I had a huge wish list that will be re-instated as soon as they come clean and get honest. I feel like they just tossed my return out and pretended they never got it. I did not put a track on it because I did not want to spend that much extra. Now I wish I had. If I don't hear from them by this Friday I'm ordering from Skyshark in Arizona. More expensive but at least they stand strong behind their products and have really great batteries. I have one now that I have used for three years and still balances and recharges strong.
I've had great luck even with customer service. Just follow there procedure.
callen is offline Find More Posts by callen