HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 06, 2012, 03:56 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,428 Posts
The stock 270 weighs 30 grams with battery, I believe.

Chris

Ps. Didn't weigh the motors.
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 06, 2012, 09:42 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPro View Post

Btw, the SP270 weighs more than the SX, when not taking into account the canopy. The main shaft is metal vs CF on the SX, and it has a metal feathering shaft vs the full plastic head on the SX.
You are forgetting the tail boom. Perhaps, just like me, you did not notice, but the tail boom on the 270 has a larger diameter than the BravoSX and the SP260. The 270 runs the same size tail boom as a Walkera Genius CP (It's shorter, though). It's a good thing as this makes it far more durable, but yes, it also adds a bit of weight as well. .

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 06, 2012, 10:58 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,108 Posts
Is it 2mm like the v911? I believe the Solo Pro is 1.7mm.

If that is the case, the v911's long tail boom may make a perfectly, cheap replacement part.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:08 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Is it 2mm like the v911? I believe the Solo Pro is 1.7mm.

If that is the case, the v911's long tail boom may make a perfectly, cheap replacement part.
I did not measure it, but I think .03mm bigger makes sense. I think the Genius CP uses a 2mm boom and it's the same size.

Chris
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 06, 2012, 11:30 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,108 Posts
Chris,

Did you mod to be able to use the eflite type connectors? If so, the intellect brand that you can find easier over there is suppose to be the same as Hyperions. But for a more attractive price. Just dont buy the last two from miracle mart. I want those.
Old Mar 06, 2012, 12:19 PM
Joined Jun 2011
7,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
Chris,

Did you mod to be able to use the eflite type connectors? If so, the intellect brand that you can find easier over there is suppose to be the same as Hyperions. But for a more attractive price. Just dont buy the last two from miracle mart. I want those.
Too late... I just ordered them... Just kidding. What do you mean by "intellect brand" that I can get over here?

Chris

PS: Yes, I'm using e-Flite connectors. I prefer them over the NE landing skids integrated connectors.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 06, 2012, 01:44 PM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,125 Posts
Intellect: http://www.ip-battery.com/eindex.php?action=index
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 06, 2012, 09:26 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,108 Posts
Chris:
Check out this post. Good info, especially the snippet about the Intellect and Hyperion.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/f...ID=50275#50275

That's why I want to get myself some Intellect 160 to compare to my Hyperion to see if it still holds true.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 03:23 AM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
Hi,

I've ordered a NE Bravo SX from MyRCMart and I'm days away from it being delivered. At the same time I ordered 2 oem batteries and the main powered charger from HeliPal and it arrived today, so in preparation, I charged them up and after they'd finished charging, I thought I'd put the multimeter on them to check out their charge and found they were both sitting at 4.29vdc!!! Is this right?

Since that may be too high, I thought I'd use my accucell 6 to charge them, but I can't find an adapter cable to plug them into, so I was wondering if anyone has made up a JST to a female Nine Eagles 1s adapter cable to suit this heli? I assume I may need to buy another landing skid to get the female plug and make one up myself, and thats ok if one isn't available, or maybe I was thinking of making a NE 1s to Pico adapter, so I can charge it on my Celectra charger I bought for my Xieda 9958 cells, as well as the Accucell 6 charger.
stormforce is offline Find More Posts by stormforce
Old Mar 12, 2012, 04:37 AM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,108 Posts
stormforce: You're in luck. I just made a blog post entry about this very subject. http://www.hacksmods.com Third post down.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 05:55 AM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
cheers, Daryoon...
Old Mar 12, 2012, 06:27 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
12,125 Posts
Also this topic offers some info about this and other things about this heli.
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 12, 2012, 06:41 AM
Closed Account
Joined Nov 2011
1,246 Posts
thanks, SoloPro...
Old Mar 12, 2012, 04:55 PM
United States, WI, Oshkosh
Joined Jul 2005
32 Posts
parts for brovo sx

This is what I use to charge my battery's with and a B6AC PRO charger.

I bought two white bsx for the parts so If some of you are looking for some parts all I need is the one tail and one of the cabins and I'm keeping the battery's.So the rest of them will be up for grabs. You can pm me what you need and how much you would like to pay. First come firsts serve.What I don't sell I will post in the classified.Just thought I would give this a try first..The parts will ship from Wisconsin..

Paul
pjacq is offline Find More Posts by pjacq
Last edited by pjacq; Sep 25, 2012 at 09:18 AM.
Old Mar 13, 2012, 10:37 AM
Joined Jun 2011
7,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjacq View Post
This is what I use to charge my battery's with and a B6AC PRO charger.

I bought two white bsx for the parts so If some of you are looking for some parts all I need is the one tail and one of the cabins and I'm keeping the battery's.So the rest of them will be up for grabs. You can pm me what you need and how much you would like to pay. First come firsts serve.What I don't sell I will post in the classified.Just thought I would give this a try first..The parts will ship from Wisconsin..

Paul

This is VERY clever and VERY resourceful. I got a chuckle out of it, but nonetheless, this invention of yours must work impeccably. Tight contacts and easy connection. What more do you need? Heck, you could have ten of these charging in parallel.

Me? I use a five cell parallel harness with eFlite plugs. I find it's so much easier.

Best,
Chris
Site Sponsor