HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 06, 2010, 05:17 PM
RC Man Child!
United States, CA, San Mateo
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Discussion
Hobbyking reviews coming soon.

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I am expecting the new monster p-51b Mustang and the little yellow yak54 soon. I will be doing extensive reviews on both and their quattro charger. Check you my youtube page to see my spitfire and mini pitts reviews already up. Ill be posting in a few weeks as long as my shipment arrives soon. Lots of stuff planned in the future for my youtube channel, so take a look and subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/user/dhdsracer

Thanks guys,
Dhdsracer

heres a bonus vid of random flying, should be fun.
Fun moments with R/C planes (4 min 16 sec)
dhdsracer is offline Find More Posts by dhdsracer
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 06, 2010, 09:19 PM
Airliner Builder
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Feb 2010
1,988 Posts
Cool, I subscribed looking forward to the P-51 review
WAGliderGuy is offline Find More Posts by WAGliderGuy
Old Oct 07, 2010, 02:43 AM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Thanks man, I'm really going to try to get some quality reviews and general fun stuff on the forums and youtube.
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 07, 2010, 03:45 AM
Norway, Hordaland, Årstad
Joined May 2009
1,185 Posts
Nice video with your fun moments, do you have any info on the planes in that video ? I think I saw an extra 260 from hobbyking in there, am I right ? Is the owner happy with it ? The reason I ask is I've just ordered one myself.
Cubber1 is offline Find More Posts by Cubber1
Old Oct 07, 2010, 03:51 AM
Joined Sep 2010
136 Posts
very cool,and cant wait to see[img]/sig/31/smile.gif[/img]
FranklinWalker is offline Find More Posts by FranklinWalker
Old Oct 08, 2010, 04:07 AM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubber1 View Post
Nice video with your fun moments, do you have any info on the planes in that video ? I think I saw an extra 260 from hobbyking in there, am I right ? Is the owner happy with it ? The reason I ask is I've just ordered one myself.
All the flying you saw in the vid is me flying my own planes. There was not a hobbyking 260 tho. If i can remember right there was a passer X sail plane(RED), hyperion yak54(profile), easystar(onboard cam), parkzone corsair, 3d shop xl yak(friends) and a hobbyking spitfire. I think thats all, maybe... my girlfriend was in there too. not flying though. those hobbyking planes should be here tomorrow. Ill post a little tease if I get them.

Thanks,
Don
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 08, 2010, 08:19 PM
USA, AZ, Gilbert
Joined Aug 2010
114 Posts
Hi I would not buy from Hobby King I bought some batteries that took for ever to get and another order is 2 months old and still nothing I have emailed over a week ago got an email response right away that in a couple of days some one would contact me, never heard a thing emailed again still no reply. I am out a lot of money more than I will ever save by using them, plus the aggravation is terrible. call them on the phone with a complaint and their English gets so bad you can not communicate with them. BYE Bye HK
kbwitt is offline Find More Posts by kbwitt
Old Oct 09, 2010, 01:23 AM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Well, all I can say is that you are getting things for far less then half of normal hobby shops and the products are shipping from China. I have placed 11 orders with hobbyking and am quite impressed with the service and products i have received. Shipping times after the order is places has varied from 2-12 days depending of how busy they are. After you get a tracking number, it is out of their hands and no longer there fault on when it arrives. It sucks you had a bad experience, but i'm hooked. If you want to save money, your gonna have to wait a little longer. I'm sure you are not "out" any money. Use the online chat and cancel your order and it will be so.

Good luck,
dhdsracer
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 09, 2010, 06:14 AM
Rehab is for quitters
West Middlesex, PA, US
Joined Jun 2001
4,853 Posts
I have purchased items from them, lipos, esc's and a few motors.
Takes about 10 to 14 days to get them shipped to my post office box.
Of course I knew that when I ordered. Everything I've ordered was shipped and not backordered.
Prices are real good. So far, the lipos are holding up well. Myself, I can't complain about them at all. And its a really good thing they opened up a
USA warehouse!! I just hope they stock it up good!

Lucky...
LuckyArmpit is offline Find More Posts by LuckyArmpit
Old Oct 10, 2010, 05:56 AM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
ok guys,
I got the planes today and started putting them together. The mustang is going to take another day to complete but the little yak was easy. I will be flying tomorrow and editing later that day. expect to see the review for the yak around tuesday and the mustang to follow. Any requests for product reviews? I will have a review of hobbykings quattro charger soon too!

DS
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 11, 2010, 09:48 AM
the Ford man
ontario
Joined Jun 2010
712 Posts
looking forward to the p51 mustang review

ford f47
ford f47 is offline Find More Posts by ford f47
Old Oct 13, 2010, 01:47 AM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
Going to try to maden the p-51 tomorrow morning if the weather looks good! wish me luck.

DS
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 17, 2010, 07:30 PM
RC Man Child!
Joined Mar 2010
216 Posts
The Yak 54 two part review is up on youtube. check it our. As far as the mustang goes, the weather on the coast has been foggy. It may be a few more days before I get to maden her. Review hopefully in about one week on that one.

Hobby King's Yak 54 EPO Review (8 min 6 sec)

Thanks,
dhdsracer
RCG Plus Member