HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2010, 07:48 PM
Eternal Child
United States, CA, Cypress
Joined Sep 2009
37 Posts
Trader Rating: 281
Sold
Vintage Kavan .60 Bell Jet Ranger RTF

For sale:

Vintage Kavan .60 powered Bell Jet Ranger. Built & flown in the late 70's. Has been on display for the last 30 years. Powered by a .61 HB heli engine. The ancient Futaba radio is still in it (no transmitter). Heli is in great condition, with no hanger rash at all, other than some very normal paint chips that you can't really see very well. Engine turns over, but I have never tried to start it. Overall condition is very good, but you should really go over it well, before jamming a radio in it, and trying to fly it again. It will come with the assembly & flying manual. It will also come with a brand new in the box, original main blade set. I have tons of spare parts for this heli & for anyone elses. The rear windows aren't shown in the pictures, but they are included. Thanks

$675.00 OBO

PayPal, Postal Money Order, Certified Bank Check, or Cash

Local pick up would be wonderfull, but......I'll ship it in the Continental U.S. by Greyhound, professionally crated, protected, and insured for $75.00

I can send additional pics to serious interested parties.

Steve 714-614-2890 Orange Co. So. Cal. 90630

Don't hesitate to call, if you have any questions!

stevster@ca.rr.com
stevster is online now Find More Posts by stevster
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread