HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by lowwing, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 05, 2010, 02:11 PM
Cleveland,OH
Joined Sep 2010
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
So I知 selling my NEW IN BOX P-51 (green) from HobbyKing.com

Hey Guys,
So I知 selling my NEW IN BOX P-51 (green) from HobbyKing.com. In the past two weeks it took to order and be shipped I found out I have a new baby girl! Yeah this is life. But now I have to make room for her. Looking to at least get the value of the plane so make me an offer!
Please PM me for more info and tracking number
lowwing is offline Find More Posts by lowwing
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2010, 02:21 PM
Lets make it remote control!!!
USA, FL, St Augustine
Joined Jun 2009
998 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
me

dibbs till i talk to you
abletowinginc is offline Find More Posts by abletowinginc
Old Oct 05, 2010, 05:37 PM
100% addicted to RC :)
USA, CA, La Verne
Joined Feb 2008
1,695 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
PMed
finchkid24 is offline Find More Posts by finchkid24
Old Oct 05, 2010, 05:59 PM
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Feb 2010
555 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
pm sent....

ps.... im local =)
dmize is offline Find More Posts by dmize
Old Oct 05, 2010, 06:54 PM
Mt. Dora, Florida
USA, FL, Mt Dora
Joined Dec 2006
4,040 Posts
Trader Rating: 70
Your ad says NEW IN THE BOX, but you post a pic from Hobbyking site and a P51 hanging from what looks like the ceiling of a Hobby shop. Is your plane NEW IN THE BOX, never assembled or taken out of the box? Or is it the one hanging from the ceiling? How about a pic of the box?
mtdoramike is offline Find More Posts by mtdoramike
Old Oct 06, 2010, 09:01 AM
Cleveland,OH
Joined Sep 2010
6 Posts
mtdoramike-
Yes its NEW IN THE BOX, never assembled or taken out of the box.

Yes you are right i will post pics of the box later today. first time seller so im new at this.

dmize- Replied back to PM!

finchkid24- Replied back to PM!
Old Oct 07, 2010, 10:34 AM
FIDO (forget it drive on)
Tempe, AZ
Joined Apr 2008
6 Posts
Trader Rating: 34
I want to throw my name into the hat as well.

Put me in line too please.

Thanks,

Dave
dmak173 is offline Find More Posts by dmak173
Old Oct 12, 2010, 07:14 AM
United States, OH, Cleveland
Joined Feb 2010
555 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Just a heads up... worked out a deal for local pickup... seller was very evasive on the date / location.... then comes back and says he has a higher offer on the boards and would I match it.

I say no and I'll pass... he replies back....never mind that he just wants to sell it really fast and let’s do a deal..... I say ok..... and he replies back that he is out of town for 9 days.....

just a heads up... new member.... no trader rating ..... and passes up a cash local pickup deal... hrmmmmmm....
dmize is offline Find More Posts by dmize
Old Oct 15, 2010, 12:20 PM
Cleveland,OH
Joined Sep 2010
6 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmize View Post
Just a heads up... worked out a deal for local pickup... seller was very evasive on the date / location.... then comes back and says he has a higher offer on the boards and would I match it.

I say no and I'll pass... he replies back....never mind that he just wants to sell it really fast and let痴 do a deal..... I say ok..... and he replies back that he is out of town for 9 days.....

just a heads up... new member.... no trader rating ..... and passes up a cash local pickup deal... hrmmmmmm....

dmize-

Let meApologize for the inconvenience! I wanted to introduce my little girl to her grandparents! My life has become a LOT more hectic the past three months and a lot less sleep. So I am sorry for leaving you without this big beauty the past 9 days! With that said I am back in Cleveland and if you like the deal still stands. Please let me know! :-)
Closed Thread