HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 05, 2010, 01:36 PM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
Discussion
Hobby King order not delivered

Anyone have any issues receiving shipments from HK lately? Hobby King said items shipped Sep. 15 but not delivered so far. I always had my orders within 10 days of shipment from Hobby King in the past.
Shogun is offline Find More Posts by Shogun
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 05, 2010, 03:01 PM
United States, CA, Ontario
Joined Mar 2002
7,429 Posts
Mine isnt as old as yours , and still havnt got mine either , lol , be careful the Zonepatrol will complain you posted this here ...
Dennis Everett is online now Find More Posts by Dennis Everett
Old Oct 05, 2010, 06:55 PM
AMA # L576
United States, OR, North Bend
Joined Sep 2006
2,225 Posts
Depending on what shipping you chose, it can take up to 45 days.
vhoward1122 is offline Find More Posts by vhoward1122
Old Oct 05, 2010, 08:42 PM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
I opted for the cheap method. Based on the weight it was $2.99.
Old Oct 05, 2010, 10:08 PM
Joined Jun 2008
183 Posts
Shogun...I order slow shipping and waiting as well in Pittsburgh, PA. I placed my order on September 11
beaverlover is offline Find More Posts by beaverlover
Old Oct 05, 2010, 10:52 PM
AMA # L576
Joined Sep 2006
2,225 Posts
Well, the shipping times are not consistant. I always ship the least expensive way and I have had orders arrive in as little as 5 days, and up to 30 days. Usually in 12 days on most of my orders though.

I know it's hard to wait when your needing a part to finish a project, or excited about a new project you want to start.
Old Oct 06, 2010, 10:58 AM
Joined Jun 2008
183 Posts
Yea, I'm going on 25 days now so statistically it seems greater that something is messed up rather than "just running late". Ugghhh.
beaverlover is offline Find More Posts by beaverlover
Old Oct 17, 2010, 04:33 PM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
Anyone received their order yet? I am still waiting. Soon I will have no choice but to start the claim process since I have less than 10 days remaining for the deadline.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 04:57 PM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
Below was the reply from HK. Now what am I supposed to do? It was the first time I chose the cheapest shipping option. Also I don't remember having a reminder to placing the order as the email states below.

"Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email and sorry for late reply.

Please note that your order #XXXXXXXX has been dispatched from warehouse on 15/09.

But there is no tracking# can be provided since you chose the cheaper International (Unregistered) Air Mail shipping method. that the system has reminded you when you choose it.

We are sorry that we can not check the status about the parcel, because there is no tracking# can be provided since you chose air mail shipping method.

We are sorry that it is not our responsibility if lost parcel since you chose air mail shipping method.

And Hong Kong Post will not start investigation for the parcel use air mail shipping method and will only investigation for below shipping method.

International (Registered) Air Mail /EMS Express /Air Parcel

We strongly recommend customers to select (Registered) over regular Air Mail.

Because Hobbycity.com accepts no liability for unreceived 'Air Mail' parcels sent without registration.

Hope you can receive your parcel on time and have fun with it.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

*** Due to National Day holiday, our office closed from 1st – 4thOctober. It may take 3 – 7 days before we read your email reply. We thank for your patience during this demanding time. ***

Best Regards,
Joey"
Old Oct 17, 2010, 05:35 PM
AMA # L576
Joined Sep 2006
2,225 Posts
I would start the claim process with paypal. I bet after Hobby King has to give the money back, they could find the package.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 12:41 AM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
I will wait until Sunday and then start the claim process. That should be within the 45-day window for paypal.
Old Oct 18, 2010, 02:21 PM
Sebastian Fla
Joined Nov 2005
576 Posts
I had a similar issue, not with HK.

Paypal told me that they can not recover money unless I bought the item from E-bay. Paypal will just let you open a dispute and pass e-mails back and forth but won't get your money back. YMMV.

Leonard
Lboogie is offline Find More Posts by Lboogie
Old Oct 25, 2010, 11:55 PM
Joined Jul 2004
325 Posts
Received order after loooong wait. Alls well.
Thanks.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 10:20 AM
Pa.
Joined Mar 2009
837 Posts
slow cheap shipping is the ONLY WAY TO pay if coming from any hong kong stealer i mean seller
dude7422 is offline Find More Posts by dude7422
Old Nov 02, 2010, 10:28 AM
warbird addict
bradenton fl
Joined Feb 2009
7 Posts
hobby king order

I made a order on october 12th and my order has not shipped eather. I have called the 1800 number and all it does is hang up on me. They say by e-mail that they were closed from the 1st to the 4th of october so what I made this order on october 12th . the next e-mail I recieved said that the warehouse manager had passed away. I guess that no one else works there. I cant figure out the problem or get a straight reason.... does anyone have any suggestions. o yes thay have allready taken the money out of my account and it will take an act of congress to get it back.. I am highly pissed
blmhighlander is offline Find More Posts by blmhighlander