HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 03, 2010, 07:42 PM
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,057 Posts
Discussion
Destroyed Lipos

So almost 2 months ago I had a really really really bad day of flying and destroyed my 2 planes. I crushed 2 of my blue lipos as the impacts were that hard. I put them on the roof of my jeep as we were packing everything up and completely forgot they were there. About 4 miles later on the 8th or 9th turn they fell off and bounced off the road at about 60mph. Got them home and left them outside because of the smell. And then I forgot about them again until about 20 min ago. Thought I would post some pictures of what happens to a lipo when its crunched, bounced off the road at 60mph and forgotten outside for 2 months.
verticalspark is offline Find More Posts by verticalspark
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts