HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by neweramarketin, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 28, 2010, 10:30 PM
Joined Jul 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
Need help with sale or trade for heli with my brand new just built gp reactor

IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY INTEREST IN MY PLANE THAT IM SELLING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS SITE. ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREAT AND ALSO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING YOURSELF, I HAVE 4 FRIENDS LOCALALLY THAT OWN HOBBY SHOPS

HERE IS MY LISTING:

Have a brand new great planes reactor 60'' wing span. Comes with new gms .76 (2.5 bhp) engine with only 5 min run time on it just to tune it. This plane has never been used (in the air), just put together and tuned the engine. All new jr high torque servo's, spektrum ar7000 receiver, 13 x 6 and 15 x 4 props. Plenty of power to do whatever you want. In the pics, on the canopy, that is just dust not paint or scratches.

About $600 in it, please make offer !!!
Also, will trade for heli, please send pics with trade offer.

Any questions, please call anytime or email me, i dont check this site for pm's or replies very often.

Thanks,

nick
neweramarketing@aol.com
727-637-5919
neweramarketin is offline Find More Posts by neweramarketin
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 28, 2010, 11:50 PM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
United States, MI, Niles
Joined Mar 2008
1,022 Posts
Trader Rating: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by neweramarketin View Post
IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY INTEREST IN MY PLANE THAT IM SELLING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS SITE. ANY TIPS WOULD BE GREAT AND ALSO IF YOU ARE TRYING TO SELL OR TRADE ANYTHING YOURSELF, I HAVE 4 FRIENDS LOCALALLY THAT OWN HOBBY SHOPS

HERE IS MY LISTING:

Have a brand new great planes reactor 60'' wing span. Comes with new gms .76 (2.5 bhp) engine with only 5 min run time on it just to tune it. This plane has never been used (in the air), just put together and tuned the engine. All new jr high torque servo's, spektrum ar7000 receiver, 13 x 6 and 15 x 4 props. Plenty of power to do whatever you want. In the pics, on the canopy, that is just dust not paint or scratches.

About $600 in it, please make offer !!!
Also, will trade for heli, please send pics with trade offer.

Any questions, please call anytime or email me, i dont check this site for pm's or replies very often.

Thanks,

nick
neweramarketing@aol.com
727-637-5919
Nice plane but unfortunately the R/C hobby sales and re-sale prices are down. Even if the plane was never flown and new just out of box assembled you are looking at best 2/3 of actual purchase cost to re-sell it. $300 to $350 range as it sits unless you part it and find a buyer for the airplane locally. The other items are easily shippable. Just a thought! Wish you lived closer...
flyinjrc74 is offline Find More Posts by flyinjrc74
Old Sep 29, 2010, 12:24 AM
Los Angeles Area
Joined Dec 2005
483 Posts
Trader Rating: 26
You never get your money back in r/c, if you get half your money back your lucky. Its a nice plane, but the only way to get what your asking if you find someone who wants to buy one new. Other then that your out of luck as far as what you like to get for it. Good Luck, Jimmi
Jimmi is offline Find More Posts by Jimmi
Old Sep 29, 2010, 01:46 PM
Jersey City,NJ
Joined Feb 2008
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by neweramarketin View Post
IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT WITH WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY INTEREST IN MY PLANE THAT IM SELLING OR IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I'VE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM SELLING ANYTHING ON THIS SITE. Thanks
nick
neweramarketing@aol.com
727-637-5919

Funny, your trader rating looks like it says "0"

sodbuster 1 is offline Find More Posts by sodbuster 1
Old Sep 29, 2010, 01:47 PM
Jersey City,NJ
Joined Feb 2008
199 Posts
Trader Rating: 52
not too mention "0" posts even !!
sodbuster 1 is offline Find More Posts by sodbuster 1
Old Sep 29, 2010, 01:56 PM
Glued to the CA bottle
Sunny So Cal
Joined Aug 2008
91 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
0 Posts 0 Trader rating

2 pages of posts and about 15 For Sale threads in his blog.

Noticed this lately with several members ratings , wonder if it is a glitch or??

Hello Mods
Comet1 is offline Find More Posts by Comet1
Old Sep 30, 2010, 07:26 PM
Joined Mar 2006
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I would re-mount the motor and install new cowl,it was the first thing I noticed and it turned me off. And the others are right you wont get but $350.00 to $400.00 even though it is brand new good luck..
capflyr is offline Find More Posts by capflyr