HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Captain Canardly, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 26, 2010, 07:40 PM
who has rabbit ears down
United States, MN, Buffalo
Joined Jan 2007
3,500 Posts
Discussion
Getting dialed in

Well, finally, I got the finals-just need to move the adjustable towhook,and bump in a few turns of "down" into the linkage. Even though I was hoping to get to compete with her (today) it just wasn't worth the pressure, after all, this bird was and IS Sarah!
I took her to a flying spot with a 15 foot elevation, and gave her a toss.I eased in a couple of light turns- about 30 degrees worth, and got a feel for the canard trim.
I dialed 30 % down, and I still needed to hold a bit of down on the stick, but the glide slope was very impressive!
I watched the shadow meet the fuselage , and that transition took about 120 feet!
Captain Canardly is offline Find More Posts by Captain Canardly
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts