HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:26 PM
USA, MD, Laurel
Joined Jul 2010
7 Posts
Rant
Bad Business Practices at HobbyPartz.com

After a bad experience I feel compelled to share this warning with you about doing business with HobbyPartz.com.

Well more than three months ago I ordered lots of equipment and parts from HobbyPartz.com including radio, servos, motor and batteries. The web site showed everything in stock and I got a confirmation on my order right away. A couple days later I got another confirmation and notice of shipment. Then the day after that I got a notice that the Lipo baterries were not being shipped but were on backorder.

I kept checking their web site and saw that they were out of Lipos for a long time (Blue Lipos). I inquired several weeks later on my order. They said it would be coming in a few weeks as the manufacturer was behind on production.

A little over a week ago I get an email from them (many of you got it too) sayaing they have just taken delivery on a new shipment of Blue Lipos, order now, free shipping. Great, I thought. I'll finally get my batteries.

Now, a week after their great announcement they tell me they're issuing me a refund and not shipping me my batteries. They've tied up my money all this time (almost four months) and then dump me.

I am now an EX-CUSTOMER of HobbyPartz.com
GLEvideo is offline Find More Posts by GLEvideo
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:47 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To GLEvideo

hi their bud im am truly sorry that this order of use ended it up us just giving you a refund may i haev your order number please so i could further assits you I might could help you out if you give me a chance hope to hear from you soon thanks.

thanks

sam
raidensam is offline Find More Posts by raidensam
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:48 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To GLEvideo

Sorry i never properly interduce my self im a sales rep from hobbypartz and i would really like to help you out to my best abilitys.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:10 PM
USA, MD, Laurel
Joined Jul 2010
7 Posts
Order number

Sam,

My hat is off to you. Perhaps if someone in customer service would adopt a little of your helpful attitude then there would be a lot more happy people out there. I'm grateful for your concern and willingness to help.

Order Number: 858670

Regards,
Gary
Old Sep 27, 2010, 02:04 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To GLEvideo

THanks bud!! i do really appricate that alot and i do really want to apologize for what have happend on your order we have been having issues on getting the battery back in stock their is a major shipping delay from china that we are trying to get resolved but for all of the troubles that we have put through im willing to go out of my way to do everything in my power to make things right check your pm i will be sending you a pm very shortly about this matter and thanks again bud!! for giving me a chance to assits you =]

thanks

sam
Last edited by raidensam; Sep 27, 2010 at 03:35 PM.
Old Oct 04, 2010, 10:00 PM
USA, MD, Laurel
Joined Jul 2010
7 Posts
Nothing Yet

Sam,
I appreciate anything you can do but perhaps you can tell me if you think you'll have any luck. I haven't received anything yet, no PM, no email from customer service, no batteries.

Thanks
Gary
Old Oct 05, 2010, 11:08 AM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To GLEvideo

Check your pm bud!! just sent you a message on further details on your order =]

thanks

sam
Old Oct 06, 2010, 01:10 PM
Fly, Crash, Cry...
United States, CA, Placentia
Joined Jun 2007
511 Posts
Sam,

Can you explain these 2 emails? Here's the first one:

This email is to confirm the receipt of your recent order from HobbyPartz.com. Most orders will ship within 1 business day. We will let you know by email when the items you order are in back order. Tracking will be emailed to you when we ship the product. If you have questions, please contact sales@HobbyPartz.com To experience first class customer service and technical support from HobbyPartz.com, please visit us at http://www.RCDiscuss.com To stay current with our hot deals, follow us on Twitter.com at http://www.twitter.com/hobbypartz For the latest rc stuffs, go to http://www.rcdiscuss.com/blog Subscribe to our YouTube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/hobbypartz Thank you very much for your business. You can always find out the current status of your order by going to https://order.store.yahoo.net/OS/sta...f7cd6694877b27 Date Mon Oct 4 20:51:43 PDT 2010 Ship to Hong Nguyen Payment PayPal Name Code Qty Each Options ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gens ace 1300mah 3S1P 98P-25C-1300-3S1P 4 11.86 11.1V 25C Lipo battery pack Subtotal 47.44 Coupon discount -2.37 (hobbymodel) Subtotal 45.07 Shipping 0.00 Tax 4.39 Total 49.46

Here's the second one:

Dear Customer, This email is regarding HobbyPartz order number yhst-62196343123315-63978. We are sorry to inform you that your order is not shipped yet due to the following item Gens ace 1300mah 3S1P 11.1V 25C Lipo battery pack is(are) out of stock for xxx week(s). Please inform us that if you would like to wait for the item to be restocked, or request a refund, or exchange to another item. If we do not receive your reply, out of stock item will be shipped automatically upon restocking. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for shopping at HobbyPartz E-mail: support@hobbypartz.com

What do you and what don't you have??? Why do you waste my time like this???
hongrn is offline Find More Posts by hongrn
Old Oct 06, 2010, 04:53 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To hongrn

Hi i just sent you a pm regurading this issue please check you pm and reply to me when you are free thanks =].

thanks

sam
Old Oct 20, 2010, 05:13 PM
nsg
Yardley, PA
Joined Sep 2006
4,163 Posts
Yep, that's where I'm with my order. These silly packs were shown as in-stock, they aren't and the fine folks at HobbyPartzs cant force themselves to part with my money, it seems.

Well, at least I see Mr. Sam learned to use uppercase letters and punctuation. That is encouraging.
nsg is offline Find More Posts by nsg
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:01 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To nsg

Hi i was wondering if you provide me with your order number so i could further assits you and im sorry about all of the incovenience on your order once you provide me with your order number i could further explain to you whats going on.

thanks

sam
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:03 PM
nsg
Yardley, PA
Joined Sep 2006
4,163 Posts
Sam - I provided that info in the other thread I commented in - I found this thread after I commented. In any case, the refund magically appeared a few minutes ago. A pure coincidence, I'm sure.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:13 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To nsg

its not Coincidence sir once you put in a request it takes us no longer then 1-2 business day to process any refund transaction i give you my word and that i was going to take care of it and my team mates did hold their end of the deal so please feel free to drop me a line here on this thread or send me a pm and i would do my best to assits you to my best abilitys.

thanks

sam
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:22 PM
nsg
Yardley, PA
Joined Sep 2006
4,163 Posts
Well, it took more than a week in my case, and only got resolved after I started posting here. Here's hoping it's an exception rather than the norm.
Old Oct 20, 2010, 07:29 PM
Joined Aug 2010
444 Posts
To nsg

I do apologize for any troulbes or delay on your request our office has been very busy we were in that whole process of moving to out new office we just got settle in this past moday so im truly sorry for the delay but like i said ill take one for the team and i stated on all my other post if you ever need anything you could come directly to here and i will do my best to make things right i have no problem assisting any of my clients that is in need of help.

thanks

sam
Last edited by raidensam; Nov 11, 2010 at 11:49 AM.
Closed Thread