SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 23, 2010, 01:52 AM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Discussion
A couple new pictures.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slides...093041342.jpg/

a link to some photos from our imbedded photographer, Eric De Castro, took during our time here at Ramrod doing Medevac. Im sure there will be more of us doing what we do as the week goes on. Gotta thank Hobby-Lobby.com for sending over a few of the micro p-51s! I passed them out, and a few have survived their first combat missions. Great little planes for when the wind is down and we have some down time (which does not happen very often).

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2010, 03:41 PM
Joined Sep 2010
4 Posts
solidier in need of help

hello lane ive noticed you have the castle and others helping you guys out over there in bagram and was wondering if theres any sites that help with donations of electronics and such for the one or two soldiers who are on the smaller FOBS here and there. Me and my battle are on a small FOB close to the jalalabad area with our crawlers and just looking for a lil help
Thank you for any help at all,
PVT CRUTCHFIELD, MICHAEL
HHB 2/320TH FAR 101ST ABN
CRUTCH619 is offline Find More Posts by CRUTCH619
Old Sep 25, 2010, 03:57 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Hey Crutchfield, Im in Kandahar this year. I was in Bagram last deployment. There are quite a few guys up in BAF running trucks this year too. We have a pretty decent group down here in KAF, but I rarely have time to get out there.

As for donations, well, this place is full of guys who just want to help. Hang around long enough, and get to know people and you'll see. If I run accross anything that might help ya out, I'll get it sent your way man. Just check back to this site periodically. Plus, there is a TON of great info here at RCG.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old Sep 27, 2010, 08:15 PM
Joined Sep 2010
4 Posts
thanks laine is there a specific place on this site i should look or would u happen to have a contact at bagram i could contact for more info
tango mike
CRUTCH619 is offline Find More Posts by CRUTCH619
Old Jan 25, 2011, 11:04 AM
Noobtastic
Finally back in the States.. Ft Lewis..
Joined Jun 2009
59 Posts
Hey how's it going? I'm in Bagram and I've got a T-Rex 450 Pro and a 500 that I would love to be able to fly. Everyone I've asked knows nothing about the Bagram RC Club. Does it still exist here?
BigIreland is offline Find More Posts by BigIreland