HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:27 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69 View Post
Cool ! I'm more in to the fast stuff. Ive got 2 VS1 with OS outboard. 1 stock, 1 modified, 2 Lynx Tunnels with CMB RS and CMB LX Greenhead power on OS legs (outboard), 1 TS3 outboard tunnel still in the making, 2 Thundercat 31 stock, 1 Vegas Deuce with .32 conversion, 2- .12 JAE riggers with Nova power, 2 .21 JAE riggers 1 with Nova and the other with CMB power and 2 TS2's that are for sale ...
Thanks again for your honesty Tiger. I will keep you in mind . I spend a lot of money on my hobbies but i want to be sure before i make another purchase that i'm dealing with someone who will take care of problems if they should come up.....
My problem with boats is I finish them, drive them once, and get bored. I do like to keep some around for the Central Park Boat Pond, it's something I do with my daughter. What I really like is micro stuff, like, I did all the Lindberg Fishing Boat series, stuff like that. I have a Matchbox Flower Class Corvette sitting on a shelf, that may be my next one, unless I find some nice new Trumpeter kit or something....I always wanted to do one of those 1/200 destroyers from Nichimo, too.
squidgy is offline Find More Posts by squidgy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2010, 11:16 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
I can never get tired of boats. I like the outboards the best. The tunnels are more challenging to drive and setup and any prop change you make etc you have to follow with a change in setup. Always tinkering, adjusting, modifying, keeping your engine temp consistent, it never gets boring for me. Plus my son goes with me and that makes it even better. The 21 riggers are a lot faster but once there set the challenge is over except for driving them pretty much and the JAE you can just clamp the throttle and hold it where as the tunnels you really have to drive them and work with them to keep them right side up. The Thundercats are for me and my son when we go out and the water is to rough so we never waste a trip. Very cool boat for the money and very under propped out of the box...

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post
My problem with boats is I finish them, drive them once, and get bored. I do like to keep some around for the Central Park Boat Pond, it's something I do with my daughter. What I really like is micro stuff, like, I did all the Lindberg Fishing Boat series, stuff like that. I have a Matchbox Flower Class Corvette sitting on a shelf, that may be my next one, unless I find some nice new Trumpeter kit or something....I always wanted to do one of those 1/200 destroyers from Nichimo, too.
Yort69 is online now Find More Posts by Yort69
Closed Thread