Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Old Dec 02, 2010, 08:41 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Yort the only way I know these people's first name is from reading past forum's.The same goes for Pete at BH.
HighintheSky11 is offline Find More Posts by HighintheSky11
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2010, 09:04 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
No problem Sky. I'm not here to accuse people of anything. I just thought you were lumping me in with these Vendors and i dont have anything to do with them. I am very much still trying to weed thru the BS myself which is almost impossible there is so much of it. It doesnt matter to me if your Skyline or not as ive seen enough already to know i dont want to order anything from Chuck.
All i can offer as help is stay away from the Big Banana! If there is a problem they will not take care of you unless you raise all kinds of hell about it. If i knew where to buy a fuselage i would just purchase the damn thing and be done with it but the man with many excuses seems to have that zipped up where he is the only one with the goods and then he cant even keep the parts in stock for the planes he said he has "exclusive" rights to meaning unless he restocks or sends me my fuselage i'm screwed....
I wished some more reputable places like Tower would start selling these planes. Tower is the benchmark for customer service. Nobody can touch them in that department but they carry some ugly edf jets....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighintheSky11 View Post
You can believe me or not yort.I can't waste time on this trivial paranoid BS anymore.Read up on previous vendor talk forum's and you will see what I mean.It's just a shame that people like me who are new to this hobby can't even get any help on site's like this because of stupid,childish behavior by many so called "trustworthy company's".At this point I'm about to just go to my local hobby shop but they have such a sh***y assortment of planes.If I wanted to fly a cessna I would just go get my real pilot's license!! I have to fly jet's but I don't have any money for turbine.Love edf jet's but getting really tired of all the slander
Yort69 is offline Find More Posts by Yort69
Old Dec 02, 2010, 09:53 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69 View Post
No problem Sky. I'm not here to accuse people of anything. I just thought you were lumping me in with these Vendors and i dont have anything to do with them. I am very much still trying to weed thru the BS myself which is almost impossible there is so much of it. It doesnt matter to me if your Skyline or not as ive seen enough already to know i dont want to order anything from Chuck.
All i can offer as help is stay away from the Big Banana! If there is a problem they will not take care of you unless you raise all kinds of hell about it. If i knew where to buy a fuselage i would just purchase the damn thing and be done with it but the man with many excuses seems to have that zipped up where he is the only one with the goods and then he cant even keep the parts in stock for the planes he said he has "exclusive" rights to meaning unless he restocks or sends me my fuselage i'm screwed....
I wished some more reputable places like Tower would start selling these planes. Tower is the benchmark for customer service. Nobody can touch them in that department but they carry some ugly edf jets....
There are VERY few planes that are actually exclusive to BH in the USA, and the 70mm LX F22 is most certainly not one of them.
squidgy is offline Find More Posts by squidgy
Old Dec 02, 2010, 09:54 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
Then where can i get a fuselage? Ive searched almost every website in the states and nothing....
Old Dec 02, 2010, 11:04 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
Thanks for the help Curtis
Old Dec 03, 2010, 04:04 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighintheSky11 View Post
I appreciate it knlken. Hey man, what are the limit's when flying these things as far as weather/temperature goes?I wouldn't attempt to fly in strong winds but how about on cold/cloudy Pennsylvania morning?
I like to fly when the temperature is between 50 to 85 degrees and thats my limits lol. Any colder or hotter than that it's hard for me to enjoy flying. A lot of guys fly when it's below freezing but the best thing to do is find out the temperature ratings on your electronics to be on the safe side. As for flying in wind it all depends what your comfortable with but I would recommend getting use to flying in 5-10mph winds before attempting flying in 15+mph winds.

Ken
knlken is offline Find More Posts by knlken
Old Dec 03, 2010, 05:29 AM
United Kingdom, England, Redcar
Joined Jan 2006
3,268 Posts
Threads like this are meant for bashing , its the reason they are put up !...it gets the vendor more advertising space and keeps the vendor at the top of the thread.

If you want to discuss childish read through the vendors and his shills threads and see how much bashing was done to other companies , have a look at how many fake accounts were set up in order to constantly promote this company without any real proof of delivery or orders.

This isnt paranoid BS this is one vendor with his friends constantly spamming and attacking other companies in order to gain orders. Im taking it that every model received from this vendor has upgraded electronics ?? eg the c-17 doesnt come with cheap tower pro servos as it does with the other vendors ??? if so why ??? i though HSW didnt sell stock 5h!t ?

Some of the prices are a joke , if you cant see that then , well........ 2 for 1 is not a free airframe when your paying twice as much , a simple eg would be the mirage $70 from HK $159 from HSW ( yep 1 comes with cheap chinese electronics with a spare BARE airframe ) thats not cheap to me im afraid. AGAIN i thought that everyone hated stock and HSW were going to change that ??? none of their planes are stock ? ( or in stock ).

Now i dont hate Chuck or John at HSW in fact ive spoken to John and he seems a decent enough bloke and i hope they can turn this all around for the better , but thread after thread after thread of popcorn eating lies , promises , failed deliveries , STOCK planes ( a stock planes crap isnt it ?? ) the complete BS about EDF hobbies/Zach dad / 99% of the fake accounts on here/a fake account to answer any questions that dont "big up" HSW is not doing these guys any good.

So come on Chuck , put the popcorn down , get the orders delivered instead of handing out free planes or buying from other vendors ( which is cheating ) and then , maybe you will get some credit.
scousethief is offline Find More Posts by scousethief
Old Dec 03, 2010, 05:36 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yort69 View Post
Thanks for the help Curtis
Rolled-eyes sarcastic smiley from you = no further help from me. Who needs that?
Old Dec 03, 2010, 06:13 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scousethief View Post
Threads like this are meant for bashing , its the reason they are put up !...it gets the vendor more advertising space and keeps the vendor at the top of the thread.

If you want to discuss childish read through the vendors and his shills threads and see how much bashing was done to other companies , have a look at how many fake accounts were set up in order to constantly promote this company without any real proof of delivery or orders.

This isnt paranoid BS this is one vendor with his friends constantly spamming and attacking other companies in order to gain orders. Im taking it that every model received from this vendor has upgraded electronics ?? eg the c-17 doesnt come with cheap tower pro servos as it does with the other vendors ??? if so why ??? i though HSW didnt sell stock 5h!t ?

Some of the prices are a joke , if you cant see that then , well........ 2 for 1 is not a free airframe when your paying twice as much , a simple eg would be the mirage $70 from HK $159 from HSW ( yep 1 comes with cheap chinese electronics with a spare BARE airframe ) thats not cheap to me im afraid. AGAIN i thought that everyone hated stock and HSW were going to change that ??? none of their planes are stock ? ( or in stock ).

Now i dont hate Chuck or John at HSW in fact ive spoken to John and he seems a decent enough bloke and i hope they can turn this all around for the better , but thread after thread after thread of popcorn eating lies , promises , failed deliveries , STOCK planes ( a stock planes crap isnt it ?? ) the complete BS about EDF hobbies/Zach dad / 99% of the fake accounts on here/a fake account to answer any questions that dont "big up" HSW is not doing these guys any good.

So come on Chuck , put the popcorn down , get the orders delivered instead of handing out free planes or buying from other vendors ( which is cheating ) and then , maybe you will get some credit.
All that aside, even IF Chuck had been honest, and had not tried to sell planes he could not get, there is something more basic at heart:
That this business model, drop shipping foam planes from China...is just not viable. The shipping costs are too high, the profits too low, there is no room to move. A very high percentage of planes sent that way will be damaged, and all it would take is one or two damaged pieces to cancel out the profit from many sales.
Don't you think if drop shipping foamies was viable, that everybody would be doing it?
Old Dec 03, 2010, 09:13 AM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
Are you really that thin skinned? lol And to think i was looking over your site last night thinking i might give it a shot. Perhaps the "rolled-eyes" was trying to prompt you to point out where i can get this fuselage after you keep saying they are available elsewhere without elaborating?
I dont think they are.
I was also gonna ask (in the process of considering you as a viable vendor) why you've been banned from this site so many times? Is it because of bad business dealings or terrible customer service or is it because of all the bad blood between you vendors constantly running each other down?
These are real questions and i'm not trying to stir the pot or offend you Tiger. Maybe you just take things the wrong way sometimes ?
Or maybe you know in your heart of hearts you cant tell me where to get a fuse so you took the easy way out and turned it back on me and used a silly smiley as an excuse to do so ?
Anyway, Ive said my piece and i'm moving on. If you want to help..HELP, if not its no skin off my back.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post
Rolled-eyes sarcastic smiley from you = no further help from me. Who needs that?
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:00 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Just been bashed so many times, and seen so many times where we tried to help someone, and ended up getting burned...

I was banned for daring to question GWS CEO, who is an advertiser here. As an aside, GWS CEO was banned here several times, for endless, shameless spamming, and bought his way back on. I do not get along with the moderator here, either, so it's a permanent rift. It has nothing whatsoever to do with business dealings or anything like that. I was banned for years before I opened Easytiger Models.
Beware...things are often not as they seem, here on RCgroups. Who is good, who is bad, what product is good, what is bad, it is very often the opposite. As you can see, shilling is rampant, most of it undiscovered, and the almighty dollar rules the waves here, this is a commercial site, which brings a lot of money into the owner's pocket. That's what it's about. He just bought his second full-scale aerobatic aircraft. He also owns Flying Giants, Crack Roll, and a bunch of other sites. All these sites work on advertising revenue...not Freedom Of Speech!
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:04 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Oh, last I looked, BP Hobbies in New Jersey was the third importer for the LX F22, besides us and Banana. It is not and was not exclusive to any of us, but nor would LX sell to just anyone, there were minimums and standards to be met.
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:21 AM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
Thanks for your honesty. For the record again, i did not mean anything offensive by that stupid smiley. Who is GWS ? How long have you had your business ? You seem like a nice guy and i appreciate you offering to help but you still haven't told me where i can get me a fuselage at?
To be honest i couldnt care less about these vendor fights . It does clog up the boards with BS though. I fully understand that things aren't what they seem to be around here. I am also heavily in to the RC Boats (14 boats now) and the vendors in that field are great people to deal with but this RC Plane hobby is a different story. What a mess ! I'm surprised ANYBODY can sell a plane in this environment. Hard to tell who's who and whats what around here.
Do many people from these boards deal with you? I might do a search and see if i can get any feedback on your business. The only thing ive read about you so far is the fights between you vendors which i dont pay much attention to. As you said , way to many shills around here.....

Quote:
Just been bashed so many times, and seen so many times where we tried to help someone, and ended up getting burned...

I was banned for daring to question GWS CEO, who is an advertiser here. As an aside, GWS CEO was banned here several times, for endless, shameless spamming, and bought his way back on. I do not get along with the moderator here, either, so it's a permanent rift. It has nothing whatsoever to do with business dealings or anything like that. I was banned for years before I opened Easytiger Models.
Beware...things are often not as they seem, here on RC groups. Who is good, who is bad, what product is good, what is bad, it is very often the opposite. As you can see, shilling is rampant, most of it undiscovered, and the almighty dollar rules the waves here, this is a commercial site, which brings a lot of money into the owner's pocket. That's what it's about. He just bought his second full-scale aerobatic aircraft. He also owns Flying Giants, Crack Roll, and a bunch of other sites. All these sites work on advertising revenue...not Freedom Of Speech!
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:28 AM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
874 Posts
I think ive looked there already but i will try again. Thanks

Quote:
Oh, last I looked, BP Hobbies in New Jersey was the third importer for the LX F22, besides us and Banana. It is not and was not exclusive to any of us, but nor would LX sell to just anyone, there were minimums and standards to be met.
Old Dec 03, 2010, 10:29 AM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
For some reason I believe you. Freedom of speech is definitely not welcome here and you're right, its the bottom dollar that counts on this site and it also protects some of the vendors, not all, but some. I guess its those the throw the most money at Jim Burke.
Quote:

Beware...things are often not as they seem, here on RCgroups. Who is good, who is bad, what product is good, what is bad, it is very often the opposite. As you can see, shilling is rampant, most of it undiscovered, and the almighty dollar rules the waves here, this is a commercial site, which brings a lot of money into the owner's pocket. That's what it's about. He just bought his second full-scale aerobatic aircraft. He also owns Flying Giants, Crack Roll, and a bunch of other sites. All these sites work on advertising revenue...not Freedom Of Speech!
VJetType3 is offline Find More Posts by VJetType3
Closed Thread