HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Dec 01, 2010, 08:06 AM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Key to Success!!!!

If you offer cheap, drawn out delivery,and more expensive faster delivery,you'll be able to attract both types of customers.I believe this would solve all your problems.You have to please both sides at the same time or your just going to piss people off and ruin your reputation,not to mention your bank account.Best Regards
HighintheSky11 is offline Find More Posts by HighintheSky11
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2010, 02:37 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighintheSky11 View Post
This industry is begging for an honest edf company with reasonable prices,assorted inventory and everything stated above.So much so that if I myself had a little start up budget I would give it a shot myself.Stay honest and keep customers informed.
Check out their affiliate program LOL!!! This world OR industry is begging for good honest people period and having problems finding them I agree. All you need to do is start up an bogus(honest) website to sell and the customers will be mis leaded to another site.<-looks honest to me.

I think this is the funniest part and just copied it from their site LOL.

HOBBYSHOPWAREHOUSE.com is a premier importer and distributor of the finest model aircrafts and rc upgrades from around the world. We have thousands of products in stock. We are a secure online shopping site and all orders will be shipped fast and easy. http://www.hobbyshopwarehouse.com/Af...e_Program.html

Ken
knlken is offline Find More Posts by knlken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 05:57 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
New King of the Hill? hobbyshopwarehouse.com

Dealing with a middleman is obviously almost necessary with these products considering most are made in Asia.I don't think most people mind this situation especially if they get deals like HSW.However shipping options and responsible scheduling are crucial.Just got tracking number for Su-34 RTF and airframeSo far HSW has been nothing but good to me so I have nothing but positive things to say about them.Im sure other people have been to their site so let's get those thread's going! I am not a paid employee for any company just an average customer trying to find the best website for edf jets. Any comments, suggestions, reviews, or experiences with this site would be greatly appreciated by all rc jet junkies.Hopefully this thread won't be bombarded by competitive name-bashing like most others.Let's keep it honest folks!
Old Dec 01, 2010, 06:39 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
If I had to guess, I'd say you were indeed yet another shill for HSW.
Dealing with a middleman is not necessary with these products.
All the other serious distributors deal directly with the factories. Only HSW does not.
The more I read of what you wrote, I have no doubt whatsoever that you are just another HSW shill name.
There have been many...
SkylineFlyer, EDFhobbies, GordonLiddy, it's just a ton of different names. They keep popping up.
squidgy is offline Find More Posts by squidgy
Old Dec 01, 2010, 07:26 PM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post
If I had to guess, I'd say you were indeed yet another shill for HSW.
Dealing with a middleman is not necessary with these products.
All the other serious distributors deal directly with the factories. Only HSW does not.
The more I read of what you wrote, I have no doubt whatsoever that you are just another HSW shill name.
There have been many...
SkylineFlyer, EDFhobbies, GordonLiddy, it's just a ton of different names. They keep popping up.
Oh your hilarious Curtis! Only two posts, 1 promoting Sleazytiger (you btw) and the other once again attempting to continue your campaign against hsw.

Answer this for us. You keep saying skylineflyer is a shill for HSW, yet I continue to read that he is employed by HSW. What I understand is that you despise shills, yet are you one that actually encourages it by giving skylineflyer free airplanes? Aren't you in essence just as guilty? Come clean dirty!
VJetType3 is offline Find More Posts by VJetType3
Old Dec 01, 2010, 07:33 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Oh, look, it's skyline again.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 07:40 PM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgy View Post
Oh, look, it's skyline again.
Not sure where your getting your info, but good to see that you were completely incoherent and incapable of answering some simple questions. Tell us again why you can't advertise in the AMA magazine anymore? Too many complaints is it? That's even what your friend over there said. Michael Ramsey is it??
Old Dec 01, 2010, 07:45 PM View Post
squidgy
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 07:51 PM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
Your too easy. Maybe that's why its in your company name. And again, I'm not skyline flyer. But at least we all know that your Curtis.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:04 PM
TEXAS
Joined Oct 2010
873 Posts
LOL, this post was a dead giveaway, Whats up Skyline?
Highinthesky...Whats up Flyguy, enjoying your popcorn? LOL
You guys are funny LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJetType3 View Post
Your too easy. Maybe that's why its in your company name. And again, I'm not skyline flyer. But at least we all know that your Curtis.
Yort69 is offline Find More Posts by Yort69
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:32 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Promises BH HSW HK HL and all other's!

I am in fact not a paid employee for anyone.Look at my other posts.I am pretty much a noob to rc flight in general.I made an account not too long ago and made a purchase from BH for Super Scale A-10 about 2 months ago,no complaints.I found HSW and made order for 2 Su-34's.I then read several posts here with mostly bad things to say about this company.I decided to be smart and just cancel my order but after calling HSW and asking for refund I was given a tracking # the next day.My delivery date say's 12/3/10.Like I said I'm just an average customer who wants to add helpful info.Im just as tired as you are of not being able to tell who is honest in these forums or this industry for that matter.Please keep this thread going.It get's old sometimes but this is the only way to uncover any and all scoundrels, thieves, and douchebags!
Last edited by HighintheSky11; Dec 02, 2010 at 06:54 AM.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:32 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
It's no secret that it's me, I always make it very obvious! I cannot use the name "Easytiger" anymore, I think I used all the variations of it up already.
"Squidgy" was what Prince Charles called his mistress, Camilla Bowles. Too bad, it's a great name for RCgroups, but it won't last but a few hours before it is banned, which is fine. I have to go.
These others, well, you got it, Yort.
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:41 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2009
942 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighintheSky11 View Post
Dealing with a middleman is obviously almost necessary with these products considering most are made in Asia.I don't think most people mind this situation especially if they get deals like HSW.However shipping options and responsible scheduling are crucial.Just got tracking number for Su-34 RTF and airframeSo far HSW has been nothing but good to me so I have nothing but positive things to say about them.Im sure other people have been to their site so let's get those thread's going! I am not a paid employee for any company just an average customer trying to find the best website for edf jets. Any comments, suggestions, reviews, or experiences with this site would be greatly appreciated by all rc jet junkies.Hopefully this thread won't be bombarded by competitive name-bashing like most others.Let's keep it honest folks!
Let us know when you get your Su-34?
knlken is offline Find More Posts by knlken
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:50 PM
Joined Nov 2010
28 Posts
Proof

I will show proof of my order from both Banana Hobby and Hobby Shop Warehouse.If I was a shill for any company why would I say good things about two competitive companies on same thread.There's not just one person using the popcorn icon by the way!As stated before look at my previous posts!Is this what you want-HL HK BH HSW all suck,HL HK BH HSW are all great.Im just trying to root out the good from the bad so like i said, writing about experiences with any of these companies is helpful to you,me, and everyone else on this site so keep adding to the ever growing pile of info!!! I would use the popcorn icon here but I don't want to be accused of being someone else.Someone forgot their prozac
Old Dec 01, 2010, 09:50 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Dec 2010
55 Posts
Don't forget to shill it RIGHT! Make sure you include one small criticism, like "well, a clevis was missing, and I was pretty upset, BUT CHUCK AT HSW MADE IT RIGHT with just a quick phone call!" That's PROPER shilling, there. Do it right!
You can't just be all 100% praise, find some little bit of minor negativity, makes it sound sooo much more authentic.
Closed Thread