HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by lmopar69, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 01:24 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Discussion
Gonna miss ya guys.

Sorry to say, lost some great friends who were even better soldiers very recently. Its hard on all of us, but we will drive on. Its our job and its what they all would want us to do. The ones they leave behind will be in my prayers.

God speed boys, you will never be forgotten. WARLORDS!

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2010, 01:41 PM
The Tree? Yea I can hit that!
United States, WA, Renton
Joined Jan 2009
201 Posts
Sorry man

Sorry for your loss. It always suck when bad stuff happens to good people, especially when those people are in the service of others.

Thank you for the work you are doing for each for us. God bless.
MOUNTAINROAD is offline Find More Posts by MOUNTAINROAD
Old Sep 22, 2010, 02:23 PM
Retired and Lovin' it!
United States, KY, Sturgis
Joined Jul 2007
2,493 Posts
I saw the news and I was worried about you. I am truly sorry for the loss of good soldiers. I really be happy when all of you are home for good.

Tony
tpfing is offline Find More Posts by tpfing
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 22, 2010, 03:36 PM
We shall serve the Lord
United States, TX, Kingsland
Joined Sep 2005
5,038 Posts
Our prayers go out to the families of our fallen heros. We will keep all soldiers in our prayers as you continue to protect our liberty and freedom. God Bless You All.
McD
kingsflyer is offline Find More Posts by kingsflyer
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: LEDs on my T-28
Old Sep 22, 2010, 04:58 PM
Someone is going to get wet...
The Mitt
Joined Oct 2007
996 Posts
In our thoughts...

Laine... I only know you through RCGroups and yet I feel for your loss. Knowing that there is someone near my Son that can talk to him somehow makes it seem that he's not so far away. Please pass on my condolences to families of the fallen... as they are a part of my family I feel the loss too. Danger is a part of your job and you gladly accept it. Men like you... Like my Son... and the Sons and Daughters of of a lot of parents out here realize the danger. Hold your heads high and walk a little taller today! You are Soldiers for the Greatest country in the world and we thank you for your service and sacrifice for us. Men and Women like you are why our Country is FREE and will stay that way. I know that when a Solider falls that the American Flag is to be hung at half staff in honor of the fallen... But my FLAG flies "Heads held high and walking tall". It will fly this way until all of our Heros come home... Mudman1959
Long live the USA!
mudman1959 is offline Find More Posts by mudman1959
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by mudman1959; Sep 26, 2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:12 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
Thanks guys, very much.

Im gonna miss my buddy SSG Powell. A day didnt go bye over here that Josh and me didnt exchange some form of joke. Sometimes, something silly like a goofy wink while walking down the hallway to or from the shower. Sometimes a long drawn out conversation that was usually an exercise in sillyness. It typically ended with Josh saying "your stupid" and laughing as he walked away. It was just our way to cope with what we do.

Love ya Josh, and thank you.

Laine.
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69