HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TexasJohn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:32 AM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
For Sale
LPU DFW area/DEAF on Sunday. Aerolock Hangover Kit NIP. $75 Will ship.

Here is the original thread with photos and comments. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1308086

Turns out this is worth over sticker to some, and I am willing to take over sticker. I'm really more in the mood for glider building now, so no point in kidding myself about building this one as I thought I might.

I'm looking for $75 cash now or add $10 for shipping the Con. US. for a total of $85. I am willing to ship as long as you pay into Paypal from a balance or as a gift. Give me a few days to ship it please.

If you want to come over and get it from my home or meet me at DEAF on Sunday it will be $75 cash. PM me with cell phone and we will try to connect. Will not hold unless paid for.

If this does not work I have a backup deal with the first guy who posted on the original thread that he and I find acceptable.

As always thank you for looking and your courteous comments.

John
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread