Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TexasJohn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:19 AM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 60
For Sale
LPU DFW area/DEAF on Sun. Fliton Quiet Storm 43" WS RTF Damaged

I will be at DEAF on Sunday and can finalize a deal in advance or you can take my cell phone and call me when you are on site on Sunday. I won't hold a plane unless you have paid. No shipping at this time.

This one is rough. You should consider it a fixer upper due to damage from wing joint forward. Wings and tail are good. No question it can be flown after reasonably minor repairs. Right now the needed repairs appear to be on the order of adding plywood reinforcement strips in the nose area around the battery mount and in the wing joint area. There is no longer a canopy or cowling. I stold the gear for the Yak but can supply if you get there first for this one. Flying is very straight and neutral with power to spare and no bad tendencies. It is a small pattern plane and in right hands would appear to be 3D flyer. As it sits it is 17.3 ounces of potential fun. It runs well on a 3S lipo in the 1300 to 1600 MAh range.

Contains four HS 55 in good shape, Castle 25 amp or 40 amp controller and best of all - AXI 2217-16 in good shape with aluminum stick mount. This is a very nice motor in good shape. It has a nice prop adaptor that screws onto the motor bell. It is turning a 10-4.7 APC prop and burning 25 amps/270 watts. Think that's enough ?

My math is $40 servos + 15 controller + 20 motor + 0 airframe = $75.

RX JR shift available for extra.

Please PM with interest. If you are a buyer and think I'm a mile off on price, I'll listen to reason. Simple - local pickup or DEAF Meet on Sunday. Thanks for looking!!
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread