Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by TexasJohn, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 21, 2010, 02:02 PM
Stick lift beats no lift
USA, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2003
147 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
For Sale
WOW REDUCEDSophist. Lady Conversion. RTF. LPU DFW area and DEAF $150

SOPHISTICATED LADY converted to electric. This has about 8 landings on its beautiful Monokote belly. It is the prettiest of the three planes and like new in every way. I would keep it if not for the need to fund the RES glider notion I have. Anyway, look at the servo install, motor mounting and pretty covering job to appreciate this. Fuse less battery weighs 15.5 and wing is 10 ounces. Fly this with a 2100 Mah 3s of 5.5 ounces or greater and you will need no balast to balance. It is flying with a long can ferrite speed 400 and MPjet 3.33/1 planetary box and MPI spinner. Think its a 11 inch prop now and pulls 9 amps. Not sure of controller brand, but not a popular one - Deans plug. Servos are new HS 65 and small Jamara metal gear. I sweated the elevator linkage due to it being snaked through the rudder in a tube. I used wire and a custom control horn. It came out perfect with no binding. Elevator rod is carbon fiber. Nicely fit and magnetized canopy frame but no canopy...watch your recycling bin. It flies just great - kind of old school due to brushed motor and flat bottom wing etc. Buy this one for easy big plane flying and potential thermal fun.

E-Sophisticated lady price $ 150. FM RX JR shift available for extra.

For Photos follow this to the other forum http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1311422

Please PM if interested. If you are a buyer and you can show me that I'm way off on price I'll listen. Thanks.
TexasJohn is offline Find More Posts by TexasJohn
Last edited by TexasJohn; Sep 21, 2010 at 07:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2010, 08:31 PM
st joseph mo
Joined May 2004
2,086 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Very nice plane.
rchawks is offline Find More Posts by rchawks
Closed Thread