HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Feb 08, 2011, 12:49 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matwelli View Post
no jakub, go for the turnigy 2350 range, 24 grams and much, much better than what you have selected
Do you have link? I can't find it...

J.
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2011, 11:48 AM
1400 watt RW Zephyr
matwelli's Avatar
Taranaki New Zealand
Joined Sep 2003
1,336 Posts
Sorry Jakub, gave you the wrong prefix 2730 , not 2350 !

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8617
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8618

The 1500kv draws 10.5 amps on a fresh 3S with an 8 by 4 GWS DD prop, generating about 550 grams thrust . i have had one on my superfly for the past year, and its still going strong
matwelli is offline Find More Posts by matwelli
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 01:44 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by matwelli View Post
Sorry Jakub, gave you the wrong prefix 2730 , not 2350 !

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8617
http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8618

The 1500kv draws 10.5 amps on a fresh 3S with an 8 by 4 GWS DD prop, generating about 550 grams thrust . i have had one on my superfly for the past year, and its still going strong
THX - I'll buy a few for tests Can you join?
http://www.hobbyking.com/SwarmSale.asp?id=141194

Can you confirm sharf diameter - is't 3.00 or 3.175mm?

Las time I bought similar looking monster motors:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=8612
Red motors should looking nice on ultralight carbon frame

Jakub
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 01:59 AM
1400 watt RW Zephyr
matwelli's Avatar
Taranaki New Zealand
Joined Sep 2003
1,336 Posts
its 3mm :-)
matwelli is offline Find More Posts by matwelli
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 09, 2011, 02:02 AM
1400 watt RW Zephyr
matwelli's Avatar
Taranaki New Zealand
Joined Sep 2003
1,336 Posts
and joined the swarm
matwelli is offline Find More Posts by matwelli
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2011, 06:16 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
Foldable QUAD frame in stock ;)

Hi!

New ver. of foldable quad frame is ready:
http://www.quadframe.com/html/quad003.html



Comparing to previous version:
- center plates made using 2mm fiberglass - much more sturdy and rigid,
- included power distribution bard,
- new, improved box mounting,
- better and bigger standard support plate,
- second biger support plate (free) - you can use bigger box, for example for CD/DVD like me

Assembly guide will be ready in a few days.

Jakub
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Jakub J; Feb 15, 2011 at 06:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2011, 08:10 PM
1400 watt RW Zephyr
matwelli's Avatar
Taranaki New Zealand
Joined Sep 2003
1,336 Posts
Nice work as always
matwelli is offline Find More Posts by matwelli
Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2011, 10:03 PM
Registered User
Joined Apr 2007
1,174 Posts
Jakub, your an artist. Your frames always get the drool factor in me!!! LOL
MalaysianFlyer is offline Find More Posts by MalaysianFlyer
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2011, 03:26 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
LOL First clone of my quad frame
http://forum.rcdesign.ru/f123/thread...ml#post2414296

Jakub
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2011, 05:09 AM
FPV Junkie
tazdevil's Avatar
somewhere in space
Joined Aug 2006
675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakub J View Post
Hi!

New ver. of foldable quad frame is ready:
http://www.quadframe.com/html/quad003.html



Comparing to previous version:
- center plates made using 2mm fiberglass - much more sturdy and rigid,
- included power distribution bard,
- new, improved box mounting,
- better and bigger standard support plate,
- second biger support plate (free) - you can use bigger box, for example for CD/DVD like me

Assembly guide will be ready in a few days.

Jakub
arf look good, good job Jakub
tazdevil is offline Find More Posts by tazdevil
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 01, 2011, 02:01 PM
Registered User
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Sep 2004
611 Posts
Finally got my kit together and it looks awesome... but no motors because RCTimer.com has failed me

Has anyone tried replacing the screws that hold the arms in place with quick release pins for easy folding?

BEWARE RCTIMER: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...120983&page=96
AgentCow007 is offline Find More Posts by AgentCow007
Last edited by AgentCow007; Mar 01, 2011 at 03:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:11 AM
Registered User
NodriRC's Avatar
Leeuwarden
Joined Feb 2011
13 Posts
Hi Jakub, will order one of your frames soon, the foldable quad frame. And a KK controller me thinks. Do you also deliver the KK controller with the new atmega chip???

Greetz,
NodriRC
NodriRC is offline Find More Posts by NodriRC
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 02, 2011, 07:49 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NodriRC View Post
Hi Jakub, will order one of your frames soon, the foldable quad frame. And a KK controller me thinks. Do you also deliver the KK controller with the new atmega chip???

Greetz,
NodriRC
No, Atmega48 is good enought IMHO

I'll make probaly new design of this PCB, but I'm not sure when etc

Jakub
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 03, 2011, 02:59 PM
Registered User
Derbyshire UK
Joined Nov 2008
35 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazdevil View Post
arf look good, good job Jakub
hi jakub do you have the Assembly guide yet for the new foldable frame quad i am struggling a bit with the centre bits you cannot see on the pics so far regards jeff
highpeakmac is offline Find More Posts by highpeakmac
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 04, 2011, 02:10 AM
Jakub J's Avatar
Krakow/POLAND
Joined Dec 2009
1,740 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by highpeakmac View Post
hi jakub do you have the Assembly guide yet for the new foldable frame quad i am struggling a bit with the centre bits you cannot see on the pics so far regards jeff
Hi

Assembly guide for new version of foldable quad frame is ready:

foldable QUAD frame assembly guide (2 min 56 sec)


Jakub
Jakub J is offline Find More Posts by Jakub J
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Jakub J; Mar 06, 2011 at 11:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold RTF 330x w/Termniator AP/AV (pan and tilt) frame and original frame RTF!!! wac Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 18 Oct 01, 2010 11:08 AM
Heliup.com CNC CF Shogun/Zoom frame build thread/review Hoverup Mini Helis 123 Jun 18, 2005 10:09 PM
Trex Mh upgrades build thread+New CF frame review Philpops Mini Helis 127 May 29, 2005 07:04 AM
Trex Mh upgrades build thread+New CF frame review Philpops Mini Helis 77 May 23, 2005 11:40 PM