Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 19, 2010, 09:45 AM
Monaco
Joined Dec 2006
121 Posts
Discussion
Multiplex Cockpit SX 2.4 GHz Model Memory Lost

The unit has a manufacturing date of 09/09. I programmed a Arcus sport in Mode 6 back in October 2009, and then programmed a new FVK Graphite 2 full house in Mode 6 during the last 3 weeks

Battery was at 7.34 v and I did the full setup and then charged the battery at 100 mA for about 5 hours. Battery now reads 8.21v. The bummer is after charging the battery, the saved settings for the Graphite 2 have completly disapeared, everything, name, model type the works. The saved settings for the Arcus are still there

The only unusual thing I did was to use a Graupner cell tester to check the voltage of the Tx battery. With the Tx in the off position, I first connected the charging cable to the LiPo contacts, got a silly reading and then plugged it into the Rx battery slot and got another silly reading. Hard to imagine that would reset the current / active model memory

I see that in 2008 MPX had some problems with the previous SX model

Has any one expeienced something similar with the 2.4 GHz SX ?

Calling Multiplex in Germany tomorrow. I really liked the ergonomics and programming, but now to put it mildly I am scared to fly with this Tx in my not inexpensive G2
EuroDriver is offline Find More Posts by EuroDriver
to remove ads between posts