SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by mdwood, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 18, 2010, 09:06 AM
Birmingham/Tuscaloosa, AL
Joined Mar 2010
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
**41" Falcon Cat = Great Deal**

Here is my Falcon Cat for sale and the details of what's included:

41" Falcon Cat hull and hatch

SpeedMaster rudder bracket with dual pickup, tapered rudder blade (rudder not in pics, but it's brand new & is included)

SpeedMaster skegged strut that's adjustable forward/back and up/down

Flex cable, drive dog, and prop nut

Boat has been blueprinted and sanded so all ride pads touch equally

2 Thru-transom water bulkhead fittings

2 water outlets

All extra large ID blue silicone water line (flows great)

Two good auto-bailers, one in each sponsoon (they work great, not like

the cheap ones you normally find)

Rubber isolators (just drop in engine and mounts and it's perfectly lined up with the flex shaft)

Brand new 500mL fuel/IV bag

Epoxied in wooden platform to mount GPS and or tach

All flotation

I'll even throw in the PVC stand for you as it's easily taken apart

There are some nicks on the hatch as once it blew off and hit the pipe mount, but I add cloth and epoxy under the hatch to prevent any further cracking and it's held up fine since then (a new hatch is only $30 on eBay). This boat constantly ran 62-64mph when I finally got it setup right with a full mod 260 and a modded 2716/2 20* rake prop that had rounded tips and pitch added. Very good running boat, turns well too, and is pretty tough also. And I know there is no rudder pictured, but like I said above it will be included...just not mounted right now.

I'm asking $290 shipped anywhere in the US (shipping is kind of high on it because of the large length/width box, about $40 at minimum).

PayPal email: mdwood@crimson.ua.edu

Here's the pics and thanks for looking!

Thanks for looking!
mdwood is offline Find More Posts by mdwood
Last edited by mdwood; Sep 18, 2010 at 09:24 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread