HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by BladeHead, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 16, 2010, 08:19 AM
Flick lives
beautiful, picturesque Southern New Jersey, USA
Joined Dec 2008
472 Posts
Discussion
F-86 Skyblazers built and ready

Just finished the build of my F-86 so now I'm waiting for a calm day to do the maiden. I plan to have my son do the first toss so I can be ready to dial in trim. Then I'll be doing the underhand toss per the You Tube EDF launch instruction video by Jason from Hobby-Lobby.

I installed an AR500 rx and did the tank pin and plywood equipment tray support mods. I added skewers to support the tanks and to beef up the tray for my "occasional" hard landings I put two carbon fiber rod supports though the fuse as I've seen done in the RCG F-86 thread. The tray mod was easy, I eyeballed the holes by first pushing a pin through the foam, then drilled the holes, cut and glued the C-F rods in, and finished off the ends with a bit of Hyundai silver touch-up paint.

She's ready to go out and blaze some sky.
BladeHead is offline Find More Posts by BladeHead
Last edited by BladeHead; Sep 16, 2010 at 08:28 AM.
to remove ads between posts