SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Yabba, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 15, 2010, 10:00 PM
Gravity - It's the law
USA, CO, Denver
Joined Jul 2008
1,025 Posts
Discussion
Radians and Keyfob cameras

Here's a vid I put together out of some video from a Radian flight at sundown.

The camera is a $8 (shipped) keyfob spycam from HongKong. These cameras are quite amazing for what they are and they have spawned a huge thread (and following) here on RCG.

The camera plane is a Radian and I happened to get some shots of my son'sRadian in the flight. The shots of his plane are mostly a matter of lucky by design, I was trying to frame him but this turns out to be much harder then you realize, really a function of trying to put yourself (camera) in a position where you HOPE you may get a shot of his plane flying by. I'm getting better at the positioning but it's still just a lot of luck when it works out.

While you're at it, check out my second video of us at the school where we fly. I got some rc parasails and a quick shot of a real one flying over the field next to the school.

Into the Sunset (3 min 46 sec)

Fly'n the Hogback (6 min 7 sec)

More fun at the skool (3 min 59 sec)

Yabba
Yabba is offline Find More Posts by Yabba
Last edited by Yabba; Feb 13, 2011 at 05:38 PM.
to remove ads between posts