SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:14 AM
www.danlandisinc.com
New York
Joined Apr 2005
276 Posts
Al Sr, thank you very much, Dad and I are always happy to help, glad to see that you were able to get the 182 done in time!! It looks great. Dad and I are looking forward to seeing teh jet fly next

derdude, I know Al will get back to you, I have flown the 337 with Al a few times, and it flies great, it has turnegy motors, Castle speedos, Tanic lipos and Futaba radio gear. More details later from Al I am sure.
Dan Landis is offline Find More Posts by Dan Landis
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 23, 2010, 11:40 AM
Joined Jan 2008
127 Posts
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Landis View Post
Al Sr, thank you very much, Dad and I are always happy to help, glad to see that you were able to get the 182 done in time!! It looks great. Dad and I are looking forward to seeing teh jet fly next

derdude, I know Al will get back to you, I have flown the 337 with Al a few times, and it flies great, it has turnegy motors, Castle speedos, Tanic lipos and Futaba radio gear. More details later from Al I am sure.
derdude is offline Find More Posts by derdude
Old Sep 23, 2010, 02:36 PM
Cohoes, NY
Joined Dec 2003
36 Posts
Thanx Dan. Lets hope the jet flys as good as the Cessnas.

derdude,
The Skymaster is a KMP arf converted to electric. Al Jr. can give you more details. I don't think KMP continues to make this arf, but I think another Company does. Hopefully Al Jr. can help you on that.

Al Sr.
KingCobra11 is offline Find More Posts by KingCobra11
Old Sep 23, 2010, 03:36 PM
www.danlandisinc.com
New York
Joined Apr 2005
276 Posts
I am sure the jet will fly great!!!
Dan Landis is offline Find More Posts by Dan Landis
Old Sep 23, 2010, 07:12 PM
Just Plane Crazy
United States, NY, McGraw
Joined Apr 2004
700 Posts
Al:

Nice job on the photos. I know how much work it is getting them ready for upload. Don't you hate it when after you get them uploaded to RCGroups to find the site stripped some of the details away? I find it frustrating.

Have you thought about going to Lehigh Valley in June to kick off your season? Tom along with a few SEFLY members always go and it is a great time. If not than we will see you again at the 2011 NEAT Fair.

Paul
datazman is offline Find More Posts by datazman
Old Sep 25, 2010, 01:08 PM
Fast and getting faster!
Albany County, New York, United States
Joined Jul 2003
1,566 Posts
Hey guys, bveen a little crazy since neat,but i`m back finally. The skymaster as previously stated in in fact the KMP Arf. It is no longer being produced as far as I know, however I do know that the owner mentioned to me that it might go back into production due to the demand for it. I run 2 Turnigy sk 42-60-500 1475W motors, with 15x10 props, a castle 80 up front, and a 125 in the rear (all I had at the time) on 6s tanic 5000`s per setup. As usual all Futaba radio gear on board. Airplane flies almost like a trainer, very smooth, lands a little hot even with the flaps, but still usually less than 400ft rollout. Strange, though this year when landing I kept hearing something in my head, a little voice that kept saying.....FLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Constantly!! LOL!!!

I actually have been to the field Datazman, I got a rather unfriendly welcome the first time. My GF is from Jim Thorpe PA, so I took a ride to Trains and Lanes, and when I asked about the field, the person in the shop gave me this long speech about how I needed AMA, and that I cant just walk into the field without being a member, basically saying I couldnt drive over to watch. However, yes I have ben trying to fit it into my schedule, we had a warbird meet up here in albany usually around that time so thats why I never made it, but they moved it to Septermber next year, so I might be able to come down!!
FASTALJR is offline Find More Posts by FASTALJR