SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 12, 2010, 07:09 PM
I feel the need for speed!
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,333 Posts
Discussion
Maiden for Miss Geico

Here is a vid of the Maiden of Bruce's Miss Geico. He, myself and Stringfly went out today(i lost a boat) but had a good time.

First two minutes are of the Geico, then we were all very pleased with our much improved racing abilities as can be seen in the rest......Great vid by an onlooker...........Closeups and just real neat i think............we are getting pretty good in my opinion.............any comments are welcome
!!

Miss Geico maiden run and SV27 vs Villain (5 min 25 sec)

Stringfly's RC surfer:

RC brushless surfer (1 min 5 sec)
scorpion1 is offline Find More Posts by scorpion1
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2010, 09:19 PM
Little Rock Regional, Arkansas, United States
Joined Sep 2002
4,586 Posts
neat..

Nice video by a stranger. Thanks scorpion for the camera.
Yep, scorpion1's blue boat smoked us but great fun.
R/C surfer was just way torquey but really flew when I was easier on the throttle. Will down size the prop just a bit and add some weight up front. Now I have plenty of power to reach the surf next month!!!!!! Wind was up early so took out the old Seawind. Does great. Ran my Formula Fastech with Lipos for the first time..... It was bookin!!. Next time against scorpion1's blue machine!!!!! and..... scorpion1 cooling off in the lake, nuff said

Stringfly <>++++++
STRINGFLY is offline Find More Posts by STRINGFLY
Old Sep 12, 2010, 10:02 PM
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,333 Posts
Ya got me!!!!! I look like the Loch ness monster coming up for an attack...............

I guess my batts are dead by now.............7 hrs later..............servo's probably down there twitchin'..........
Old Sep 12, 2010, 11:27 PM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,768 Posts
great Pics,Great vids,goood Show...Thanks..
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Old Sep 13, 2010, 08:09 AM
Southern U.S.
Joined Jun 2008
7,333 Posts
Thanks rikyrik, we really have a blast out there........it is like night and day running with others as opposed to going in circles by yourself. The course is fairly easy to setup too.

How do you store that GIF rocker to paste it here? I have some saved but dont know how to paste it...............
Old Sep 13, 2010, 09:50 AM
North Hollywood
Joined Sep 2009
2,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
Thanks rikyrik, we really have a blast out there........it is like night and day running with others as opposed to going in circles by yourself. The course is fairly easy to setup too.

How do you store that GIF rocker to paste it here? I have some saved but dont know how to paste it...............
Hey there Scorpion..well the one or more you have might b gif's and you have to load those up like a pic or attachment..but the one I use actually emoticons...here's the link to the many emo's that I use..shhh...dont tell no one though!!....there my secret stash....lol....cheers....http://www.websmileys.com/P.S..just in case...when you find the one you want you click on emo then go to top of page and right click on code then paste it on youre post...you probably already new that but just in case........later
rikyrik2112 is offline Find More Posts by rikyrik2112
Last edited by rikyrik2112; Sep 13, 2010 at 10:01 AM.
Old Sep 17, 2010, 11:48 AM
Little Rock Regional, Arkansas, United States
Joined Sep 2002
4,586 Posts
Logos

Some nice logos for the boat.

Stringfly <>++++
STRINGFLY is offline Find More Posts by STRINGFLY