HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Bud Morrison, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 01:47 PM
Taking a break from RC to ride
Lancaster Pa
Joined Jun 2003
1,959 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
For Sale
Selling out the rest of my glow control line planes and kits

First I must make it clear that I will NOT split up any of this and that is must be local pickup only.
I will not ship this.

I have now made the switch to electric control line and am selling off the last of my glow Control Line hold outs or stuff that I will not be converting to electric as one lot of items.

Baby Ringmaster built from Sterling kit with babybee .049. Yellow tissue covered.

Baby Ringmaster built from one of Pats Laser cut kits with baby bee .049 Orange tissue covered.

Corehouse Slow combat wing with removable landing gear and a .25s Enya with Macs Muffler only 4 tanks through it flown one time.

New Corehouse Slow combat wing short kit.

New in Box Corehouse Gotcha Streak III kit

New in box Corehouse Giles Kit

Hanger 9 PT-19 Control Line 36 Profile ARF with Evolution 36CL Engine 4 tanks through, flown once.

1/2a Stork with .061 Norvel. This is a large size 1/2a Profile Nobler for all practicality. Very nice plane. Covered in Orange tissue.

2 Cox Hyper Vipers. These are getting hard to find. One was flown once. The other is unflown. Both are assembled and ready to fly.

2 NIB Black Hawk Models Perkey Speed plane kits

1 NIB 1/2a Combat Kittens kit.

Last is a very unique one of a kind 1/2a plane that I was told was in one of the model airplane magazines years back. It has a cox golden bee in it and is dope painted red white and blue in stars and stripes.

All of the 1/2a balsa planes above were not built by me. They were built and or acquired from a well known modeler with many years of expert building and flying experience.

$600.00 or best offer takes it all. I have WAY over that invested in the above!

All of these planes are stored hanging in my finished climate controlled basement. If you have interest in them I would suggest contacting me to set up a time to look at them. I live in the Lancaster Pa area.

Would also consider trades for a ready to fly or bnd and fly helicopter of similar value

It is the last month of our racing season so I do not have time to check the forums much so To contact me Email webmaster@microracing.com
Bud Morrison is offline Find More Posts by Bud Morrison
Last edited by Bud Morrison; Sep 13, 2010 at 04:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 22, 2010, 03:52 PM
Taking a break from RC to ride
Lancaster Pa
Joined Jun 2003
1,959 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
Lowering asking price to $500.00 as I need to clear out the walls of the basement to remodel.
Bud Morrison is offline Find More Posts by Bud Morrison