HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by IVIadness, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 01:31 PM
Joined May 2010
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Found
My msr for your mcx2 Or mcx (or msr for sale cheap)

Hey guys,

I have a blade Msr I want to trade to someone, I can do this a few ways.. First I want to be up front about the msr, my 5-1 just went and when it did it was a big crash I replaced the body and the landing gear and the main tail boom and a new 5-1 is on it's way from horizon I will also include that in the sale. Other thing is I did not know it was my 5-1 so after I rebuild the damn thing and flew it for maybe 10min the 5-1 cut out again and dropped my heli out of the sky and it broke the landing gear, now i do. Have anew set of carbon fiber ones from microheli I will also include but I don't have a tiny enough screw driver to build them so it's on you or you can spend 5 bucks getting new landing gear. I ca'ed the old gear and it looks to beholding but you want want to take a small drill and drill out the landing gear peg if it get stuck like they tend to do..

Besides all that it's a great heli I just want to get something easier for my son to learn on. What's included is a new 5-1 you or I can install it but i will leave trimming it up to you., new micro heli carbon landing gear that needs to be built it's easy if you have a tiny screw drive I just don't have one, 2x tall blades, new blades, a carbon fiber body and fin with a small amount of damage no holes just a little ca on the canopy, the original canopy and fin, new blade grips.. I have the original TX and 4 port also.

So here are the option, please be aware that if your not a heli guy this is not the copter for you because you will need to set the trim adjust the servo arms and all that jazz once you install the new 5-1 it's not hard to do but just can get annoying,

1. You send me your mcx heli ready to fly I send you my msr heli and parts only, and you pay me 30 bucks. Obo

2. You send me your mcx heli ready to fly, I send you the msr and the parts and the 4-port charger and you send me 60 bucks obo

3. You send me your mcx heli ready to fly, I send you the msr and all the parts and the Tx you send me 40 bucks. Obo

4. You just want the heli and parts and you send me 75 bucks obo.

What i would really like to do is send this heli only and parts to someone and they just send me there mcx in working order ready to fly.

I can include pics if needed but i have bought here before and everything i told you is 100% from what i can tell.

I live near Orlando fl and if anyone is local we can also meet up and do this trade for little to no money maybe 10 bucks or something
IVIadness is offline Find More Posts by IVIadness
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2010, 01:46 PM
USA, IN, Commiskey
Joined Oct 2007
152 Posts
Trader Rating: 24
Pm sent
mac2286 is offline Find More Posts by mac2286
Old Sep 12, 2010, 04:36 PM
Joined May 2010
16 Posts
hey guys got tons of pm's about this so I think its only fair to work them first come first serve, so as of now I am working with someone and if we can work a deal I'll close this thread and of not I will pm the next person back. Thank you for all the quick responses I am really looking forward to working out a deal with someone.
Old Sep 12, 2010, 05:34 PM
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,062 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Guess I am too late, dang. I had a deal ready for ya. Happy Flying. Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Old Sep 12, 2010, 09:22 PM
Joined May 2010
16 Posts
Worked a deal with ddrummer508 thank you all for your pm's!
Closed Thread