New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 11, 2010, 09:16 PM
Find More Posts by CashRC
"Butchering Balsa since 1971"
USA, TX, McKinney
Joined Dec 2003
1,131 Posts
Car Show Princeton TX

Lost highway Classics had a Car Show today, the proceeds benefited the Princeton Police dept and Special Services division. As it is the 9th anniversary of 9-11, the show was opened with an Honor Guard..we prayed, recited the Pledge of Allegiance, then the Star Spangled Banner was played. There was a rifle salute (3 rounds..three gun salute?) in honor of the fallen of 9-11, then Taps was played on a single bugle After that, there was a dove release that was timed with other dove releases across the nation. My good friend Chris Wade and I wandered around, got some good pics, listened to some good oldies/blues and ate some Italian at the restaurant next door. Got some good pics of the cars, didn't have my camera out during the 9-11 service, didn't know if it would have been in good taste or not to take pics at that time, so I didn't. My Studebaker got a lot of compliments, but the trophy in her class went to a Corvette.
Oh well..we had a good laugh later in the day when my raffle ticket hit for a free oil change...but I work in a dealership...
Anyway, heres a few pics, ya'll be safe, and make sure you tell someone you love that you do!!
CashRC is online now Find More Posts by CashRC
Last edited by CashRC; Sep 11, 2010 at 09:21 PM.