|Oct 31, 2012, 12:26 AM|
Port Elizabeth Airshow
Heres a view from the ground as well.
Nice one Mike! Great footage! Could have used some in my clip. Anyway here go’s...my version of the PE Airshow
|Oct 31, 2012, 03:34 AM|
Joined Feb 2012
Thanks for the videos you guys - how do those GoPro's stick?
Did anyone get video of the Sbach approach and landing from outside - from the inside camera it looked like quite a 'sexy' maneuver!
|Oct 31, 2012, 04:00 AM|
1) Airplanes usually kill you quickly - a woman takes her time.
2) Airplanes can be turned on by the flip of a switch.
3)Airplanes don't get mad if you do a "touch and go."
4) Airplanes don't object to a pre-flight inspection.
5) Airplanes come with manuals to explain their operation.
6) Airplanes have strict weight and balance limitations.
7) Airplanes can be flown any time of the month.
8) Airplanes don't come with in-laws.
9) Airplanes don't care about how many other airplanes you've flown before.
10) Airplanes and pilots both arrive at the same time.
11) Airplanes don't mind if you look at other airplanes.
12) Airplanes don't mind if you buy airplane magazines.
13) Airplanes expect to be tied down.
14) Airplanes don't comment on your piloting skills.
15) Airplanes don't whine unless something is really wrong.
16) However, when airplanes go quiet, just like women, it's usually not good
|Oct 31, 2012, 06:27 AM|
happy birthday sean!!!!.
|Oct 31, 2012, 08:06 AM|
CHICAGO (AP) -- Hundreds of miles from its turbulent center, superstorm Sandy's outer bands were violent enough to rip up near-record high waves Tuesday on Lake Michigan, sending a community of avid surfers in Chicago into the cold, churning waters despite warnings from city officials.
Wave heights out in the middle of the lake reached 20 feet,
this is a fresh water lake between Shadowman and me
|Oct 31, 2012, 08:12 AM|
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sean!!!!!!!!!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion South Africa hobbies||south africa||South Africa||3||Dec 02, 2010 07:28 AM|
|Question Any of you slopers in south uk??||slingsbyskylar||Slope||3||Aug 05, 2010 09:25 AM|
|Help! Dymond servos in South Africa||markles123||Sailplane Talk||9||Aug 01, 2010 01:53 AM|