HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by BloomingtonFPV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 09, 2010, 05:16 PM
KC9TPL- Get Legit
USA, IN, Bloomington
Joined Aug 2007
829 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Sold
DX 201 camera- perfect for FPV- $80

For sale: DX 201 camera from Range Video

Here is a video from the camera:
FPV Indiana (8 min 40 sec)

Many people consider this to be the best for FPV:

Camera Test - DX201 compared with other cameras (3 min 17 sec)

This has a remote that you activate by holding down the middle button for a few seconds. Then you can adjust a wide range of settings and there are youtube videos that describe the best settings for different conditions.

Includes both the orignal metal case and a mount for a ReadyMadeRC pan/tilt:

http://readymaderc.com/store/index.p...products_id=14

Includes an extra pigtail that works with an FPV pod (don't worry about the colors of the custom plug; the cord came off a lawmate pigtail and they are correct). This way you can use the original to test the camera and set the menus and the other pigtail to mount it to your plane. Or have two fpv pods and switch the camera from one to the other.

This has been mounted on an Easystar and works perfectly. Includes a stock 3.6 lens. I like the camera but I don't fly the easystar as FPV often enough to keep it.

$80 shipped CONUS, paypal only.

Please reply to this thread and pm me for paypal info.
BloomingtonFPV is offline Find More Posts by BloomingtonFPV
Last edited by BloomingtonFPV; Sep 12, 2010 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Added link to video
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 12, 2010, 08:35 PM
USA, GA, Atlanta
Joined Jun 2008
207 Posts
Trader Rating: 39
i'll take it. send me your paypal
blively is online now Find More Posts by blively
Closed Thread