Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Sep 07, 2010, 09:40 PM
Joined Apr 2009
65 Posts
Mini-HowTo
Night Flying Circuits - Painting With Flight

Hello!

Over the past few months or so I decided to try out some night flying, and produce a small series of articles and videos related to my endeavors. Hope some of you may find it useful or entertaining.

I tried to encompass the whole beginning to end - LED types, wiring, circuit design, application, flight, and video/photo examples. Hope you enjoy!

http://hoverandsmile.com/nightflying

Take care, all!
erkrystof is offline Find More Posts by erkrystof
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2010, 02:06 AM
Suspended Account
United States, UT, Salina
Joined Apr 2003
3,117 Posts
Interesting site and I learned a few things but it is much more easy to get a bird in the air with leds now days.
Bilbobaker is offline Find More Posts by Bilbobaker
Old Sep 14, 2010, 03:17 PM
Sunnyvale, CA
Joined Jun 2010
34 Posts
Nice set of videos! I ordered a picoswitch to give a try to adding remote control turning of my LEDs on/off. Previously I just had them on when I connected the lipo.

thx
John
jharrison5 is offline Find More Posts by jharrison5