|Sep 07, 2010, 12:29 PM|
FS: Thunder Tiger Mini Titan B-n-F
Thunder Tiger Mini Titan e325
I have not flown this in nearly a year. Last flight was a simple hover to track the blades after a rebuild.
Yes, it has crashed: Simple boom strike from a full negitive pitch "plant it" landing. Replaced boom, main shaft, main gear, flybar, feathering shaft, t/r servo gears and case, t/r blades, one main rotor grip, paddles, canopy (just 'cause I wanted to).
It is a good little bird that deserves to be flown, nut just hang in the workshop on the wall.
Completely stock except for upgraded metal mixing arms in the head.
• Stock brushless motor ‘Ripper’ OBL 29/35-10H Brushless Motor w/ 13t pinion
• BLC-40 40A ESC
• Stock TT 315mm wooden blades
• JR NES-241 servos on cyclic (3)
• Futaba S3154 on tail rotor
• Futaba GY401 gyro
• Spektrum AR 6200 receiver
• 1 Rhino 2250 mAh, 25c, 3S1P Li-PO
• 1 Air Thunder 2200 mAh, 25c, 3S1P Li-Po
• New T/R blades
• White stock canopy (no decals)
• PV0753 Tail linkage rod
• PV0709 Flybar (2)
• PV0704 main shaft with Jesus bolts and nuts
• PV0707 Feathering shaft (2)
• PV0755 package of 3.8mm ball links
• PV0747 Skid dampers (yellow)
• PV0724 150t main gear (2)
• Grey tail boom (1)
• 1 pair of blade shims (enables use of Align blades, or blades with thin grips)
• 1 stock flybar paddle
• 1 stock plastic blade grip
• 1 replacement servo case center section for Futaba S3154 servo
• Miscellaneous gears for S3154 servo
• Stock plastic mixing arms with bearings
Rhino has maybe 5 cycles, the Air Thunder has never been flown. I have not flown it since I got my new transmitter, not set up in my new box.
Asking $350 shipped to any US address, including the territories and APO addresses. There are pics over on RunRyder http://rc.runryder.com/helicopter/t606527p1/
Last edited by Jonathan Ott; Sep 08, 2010 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Can't deliver to Dallas now.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold Thunder Tiger mini titan with Cobra Body in BNF configuration||Fidelity101||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||19||Aug 03, 2010 08:38 PM|
|Sold N.I.B. Thunder Tiger MT E325 Kit||skypan12||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||2||Mar 02, 2010 01:02 PM|
|For Sale Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325 ARF w/Motor, ESC, Gyro & Servos Cheap!!! 250!!!||FlMuPhi198||Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W)||6||Dec 21, 2009 07:17 AM|
|Video Flying my new Thunder Tiger Mini Titan E325||racin06||Electric Heli Talk||7||Nov 19, 2009 01:52 PM|
|Discussion Thunder Tiger Mini Titan||JohnWilson2||Mini Helis||4||Sep 03, 2009 09:28 AM|