HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
View Poll Results: Who would you vote for in the next Federal election
Liberal/National party coalition 134 57.76%
Labor party 35 15.09%
The Greens 18 7.76%
Independent 17 7.33%
Tonystott 28 12.07%
Voters: 232. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 07, 2010, 08:05 AM
born again slope junkie
dingb's Avatar
warrnambool vic australia
Joined Sep 2009
732 Posts
peticote parliment ,, all i can say ,, time to move offshore
dingb is offline Find More Posts by dingb
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 07, 2010, 08:11 AM
Aint nothing like a Mongrel!!
The_Mongrel's Avatar
Australia, NSW, Yass
Joined Dec 2007
7,504 Posts
They say the votes were nearly 50/50 but I am yet to meet, read, or hear of anyone that voted labour!! Rigged I reckon!!
The_Mongrel is offline Find More Posts by The_Mongrel
RCG Plus Member
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 08:16 AM
Registered User
gouch's Avatar
Lake Macquarie, Aust.
Joined Dec 2002
13,330 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumax View Post
I heard KFC are releasing a new meal called the "Gillard meal". It has a pair of small breasts, a couple of large thighs and comes in a red box.......
Classic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Mongrel View Post
They say the votes were nearly 50/50 but I am yet to meet, read, or hear of anyone that voted labour!! Rigged I reckon!!
They are out there, but I reckon too scared to admit it
gouch is offline Find More Posts by gouch
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 01:52 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
steve wenban's Avatar
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
22,671 Posts
Funny cause everyone I've asked voted Labor so guess it depends On where you are.
Obviously the country is divided and that evident by the vote perhaps the slope flyers party should step up I know one thing I cant stand a bar of either one but god that wing nut budgie smuggler is just got a big L on his forehead.
SteveW
steve wenban is online now Find More Posts by steve wenban
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: done
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 03:14 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve wenban View Post
Funny cause everyone I've asked voted Labor so guess it depends On where you are.
Obviously the country is divided and that evident by the vote perhaps the slope flyers party should step up I know one thing I cant stand a bar of either one but god that wing nut budgie smuggler is just got a big L on his forehead.
SteveW
Hey Steve

I feel this was a election where we had to choose who would less damage to the voting public, I thought by my last post it was clear the way I voted.
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 04:06 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
steve wenban's Avatar
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
22,671 Posts
The fact remains 1 party was elected and 1 wasn't so and out of a country of approx 20million people it came down to 3 independants, the way I see it Julia has only 1 chance
if she stuffs up there will be an early election called for sure ,Tony and his crew will be waiting till the polls favour them and demand the election. So stable Government for 3 years or a 12 month polictical dogs dinner with no policies being fulfilled or promises kept trying to concentrate on staying in office. Had it gone the other way I'm sure that the view points would be exactly the same but reversed. did Labor win yes it did did liberal loose yes they did is the whole thing over no . Is it worth loosing sleep over I very much doubt it.
SteveW
steve wenban is online now Find More Posts by steve wenban
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by steve wenban; Sep 07, 2010 at 05:00 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 04:53 PM
Registered User
Zootster's Avatar
Australia, SA, Berri
Joined Jul 2007
8,535 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gouch View Post
Classic!



They are out there, but I reckon too scared to admit it
I did
Zootster is offline Find More Posts by Zootster
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 05:36 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Mr Kamikaze's Avatar
Wattle Grove NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2006
7,243 Posts
So Labour voters voted for a Government that
1. Resided over ceiling batts install - A billion dollars over budget and a billion to fix (still not fixed)
2. BER $80,000 buildings costing $400,000
3. boats, boats and more boats
5. Killed the guy they all voted for in the first place
6. Wants an ETS (to do what??? change the climate? HAHAHAHA!)
7. Wants to tax a whole industry based on negotions with 3 yes only 3 companies in that industry
8. Implemented "Fuel Watch" - FAIL!
9. Implemented "Grocery Watch" - FAIL!
I could go on ad infinitum (that means a long long time). I guess you are what they mean when they say "rusted on" voters. Or maybe you are hoping for another $900, or have an old car you hope to get $2,000 for under the "Cash for Clunkers" scheme, which I'm guessing will FAIL.

Still we live in a democracy and that's the beauty of it each and every one of us is allowed to make a choice and vote for whoever appears on the ballot, be that Labour, Liberal, Green or The Australian Sex Party.

So good luck to us all and let's hope the next 3 years are good ones. (fingers crossed)
Mr Kamikaze is online now Find More Posts by Mr Kamikaze
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 07, 2010, 05:39 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Australia, SA, Evanston Park
Joined Mar 2010
4,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Kamikaze View Post
So Labour voters voted for a Government that
1. Resided over ceiling batts install - A billion dollars over budget and a billion to fix (still not fixed)
2. BER $80,000 buildings costing $400,000
3. boats, boats and more boats
5. Killed the guy they all voted for in the first place
6. Wants an ETS (to do what??? change the climate? HAHAHAHA!)
7. Wants to tax a whole industry based on negotions with 3 yes only 3 companies in that industry
8. Implemented "Fuel Watch" - FAIL!
9. Implemented "Grocery Watch" - FAIL!
I could go on ad infinitum (that means a long long time). I guess you are what they mean when they say "rusted on" voters. Or maybe you are hoping for another $900, or have an old car you hope to get $2,000 for under the "Cash for Clunkers" scheme, which I'm guessing will FAIL.

Still we live in a democracy and that's the beauty of it each and every one of us is allowed to make a choice and vote for whoever appears on the ballot, be that Labour, Liberal, Green or The Australian Sex Party.

So good luck to us all and let's hope the next 3 years are good ones. (fingers crossed)
So how was your buddy Tony going to be any better In the campaign the libs bagged labour over health yet our buddy Tony did not support the GP super clinics, mainly because it wasnt his idea, for the good of all, you got to be joking roflmao
aeromaniac is offline Find More Posts by aeromaniac
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 05:46 PM
Registered User
Brisbane
Joined Feb 2006
137 Posts
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Zephyr View Post
I wouldn't say no if she said yes !!!!

Chances of that happening ? "about mine and Buckley's"
I just threw up a little bit in my mouth
tmichel is offline Find More Posts by tmichel
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:00 PM
Registered User
Zootster's Avatar
Australia, SA, Berri
Joined Jul 2007
8,535 Posts
Mr K, they all the same Mate. Donkeys!
Zootster is offline Find More Posts by Zootster
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:03 PM
Registered User
Zootster's Avatar
Australia, SA, Berri
Joined Jul 2007
8,535 Posts
Oh, here is one now! Its the Abbot & Hockey show
Zootster is offline Find More Posts by Zootster
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:07 PM
Crikey never leave beer behind
steve wenban's Avatar
Mt Annan Sydney Australia
Joined Dec 2003
22,671 Posts
I preferred Abbot and Costello at least they were funny
SteveW back to what matters flying slope
steve wenban is online now Find More Posts by steve wenban
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: done
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:23 PM
I'm torquing to you!
Mr Kamikaze's Avatar
Wattle Grove NSW Australia
Joined Nov 2006
7,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac View Post
So how was your buddy Tony going to be any better In the campaign the libs bagged labour over health yet our buddy Tony did not support the GP super clinics, mainly because it wasnt his idea, for the good of all, you got to be joking roflmao
HAHAHAHAHA you are laughing? Labour promised 30 GP Super Clinics when Rudd was elected. 3 years later 4 of them are in operation. Do the math and we should have them all up and running in 22.5 years. Hope you aren't feeling too sick now. That is one of the biggest jokes ever.
Mr Kamikaze is online now Find More Posts by Mr Kamikaze
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 07, 2010, 06:33 PM
Team Bondi slope trash
me_wantee's Avatar
Australia, NSW, Sydney
Joined Aug 2006
6,823 Posts
It's ok Mr K. With the NBN, they will be able to do heart transplants while you are at home on RCG.
I think the best thing to come out of this will be the Greens true colours being revealed. Those preferences to Labor didn't come for free. It will all fall in a heap in <18 months and it will be a Liberal win at the next poll. Short term pain, long term gain
The reason the 2 amigos went Labor is they knew Abbott would go straight back to the polls and they would might their seats.
As it is, it's unworkable. I like the parliamentary reforms though. They were badly needed.
How smug is that moron Swan. He's my least favorite pollie at the moment. An A grade idiot.
me_wantee is offline Find More Posts by me_wantee
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Labour Day sloping (Vic) flyonline Slope 1 Mar 03, 2009 11:50 PM
Discussion Should workers have the unfettered right to withdraw their labour gtstubbs Life, The Universe, and Politics 6 Jul 08, 2006 05:43 AM
The global market for labour gtstubbs Life, The Universe, and Politics 27 Apr 08, 2005 04:36 PM