HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 06, 2010, 06:58 PM
SW Missouri
Joined Aug 2006
216 Posts
Discussion
Bought RCE-BL35x & Thypoon 2215 Somethings not working .

well i hooked up the esc to the RX the rx powers up but when i hooked up the motor . and plug in the battery i hear no beeps at all and motor will not spin no matter what stick input .

dx6i being used ?

How do i test each compent to detremine which is faultly ?
spllouder is offline Find More Posts by spllouder
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2010, 07:26 PM
crashs come easy patience dont
USA, MI, Shelby Township
Joined Jan 2009
2,875 Posts
with the 35x plugged into the thro channel not batt port of the receiver, turn on the radio and move the throttle to full, then plug in the heli.

follow the instructions on setting up the esc.
bad400 is offline Find More Posts by bad400
Old Sep 06, 2010, 09:37 PM
SW Missouri
Joined Aug 2006
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad400 View Post
with the 35x plugged into the thro channel not batt port of the receiver, turn on the radio and move the throttle to full, then plug in the heli.

follow the instructions on setting up the esc.
it is connected to thorttle port not battery . i did not get instructions . bought on flea bay and lookes like a pulled part off a heli ( bulllets solders on and thats it and was desribe as used pulled from new heli even now it said NEW in Box

What do i do ? i tested voltage and get 6 volts when connect blue and red plug but if i plug red and black i get 0 volts on the motor leads idk help
Old Sep 06, 2010, 09:55 PM
Advanced Heli Collector
USA, IL, Carol Stream
Joined Jan 2009
2,044 Posts
What radio system?

Is the motor installed in a heli? If it is not installed, the beeps will be very quiet. It uses the body of the helicopter to resonate the beeps.
9sec240 is offline Find More Posts by 9sec240
Old Sep 06, 2010, 09:57 PM
crashs come easy patience dont
USA, MI, Shelby Township
Joined Jan 2009
2,875 Posts
man im not sure really.
do you have any other esc to test the motor with? or any other motor to test the esc?

with the esc hooked up to the receiver do you get servo movement?
ive tested motors by hooking them straight to a battery, with quick touchs of the wires i could atleast tell if the motor worked.
now im cant remember if i had two wires in one post and one in the other, its been so long.
now i have spare`s to test problems with.
bad400 is offline Find More Posts by bad400
Old Sep 07, 2010, 12:41 AM
SW Missouri
Joined Aug 2006
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9sec240 View Post
What radio system?

Is the motor installed in a heli? If it is not installed, the beeps will be very quiet. It uses the body of the helicopter to resonate the beeps.
DX6I with AR6200
Old Sep 07, 2010, 12:42 AM
SW Missouri
Joined Aug 2006
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad400 View Post
man im not sure really.
do you have any other esc to test the motor with? or any other motor to test the esc?

with the esc hooked up to the receiver do you get servo movement?
ive tested motors by hooking them straight to a battery, with quick touchs of the wires i could atleast tell if the motor worked.
now im cant remember if i had two wires in one post and one in the other, its been so long.
now i have spare`s to test problems with.
ii alrerady ardered a exceed volcano 30 amp esc from hobby parts and a hobby wing program card since it will work right ? thw volcano is a clone of hobby wing right ? ...

BUT NO i do not have any other motors or secs to try .yet

I do have a muti voltage reader probe ...
Old Sep 07, 2010, 12:53 AM
Denver, CO
Joined Dec 2005
6,223 Posts
Did you try lowering the throttles Travel Adjust?
Roto Rob is online now Find More Posts by Roto Rob
Old Sep 08, 2010, 02:49 PM
SW Missouri
Joined Aug 2006
216 Posts
Update ... a 30 amp esc came in for another project and i tried that esc and all works well now . time to send back the fautly esc . dam fleabay