HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2010, 05:22 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,030 Posts
Discussion
Finally!

After what seems months I had a minute to myself to go outside on a calm morning and Fly! I have been trying not to let this helicopter Hobby intrude into my home life. I have been able to practice with my mSR just about everynight after the kids are in bed. I flew that first this morning to get my mind set. Two Lipos later and I was ready. I grabbed my SR and did my prefight checks and spooled up. There I was in the empty cul-de-sac with the SR. just sittin there in hover about eight feet off the ground.....WOW! What a great feeling. I had the jitters for a few minutes. A little over correction here and there and away went the jitters. I was hovering with out any problems! I sat her down and made a few minor trim adjustments and took off again. NOt a crash, not even close! a nice hover andcyclic movements around in front of me and off to the side. I used to be scared of this SR. Now I know I have a lot more knowledge and experience and am looking forward to more flights with her.
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2010, 05:51 PM
Were..is..my..Super..Suit ..
United States, NE, Papillion
Joined Sep 2009
2,510 Posts
I don't fly helis but I know the feeling when you get to fly anything It just can't be beat!

j3tman,
j3tman is offline Find More Posts by j3tman