SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by DumbThumbs!, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 06, 2010, 12:44 PM
Trussville, AL
Joined Jan 2010
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
For Sale
Great Planes Edge 540 RTF

Great Planes Edge 540 E-Performance Series EP 3D ARF 41 Airframe, futaba s3114 servos, Hacker A30-28s brushless motor, APC 10x7 prop, and two G-force 30c 2200mAh batteries are brand new only one flight on em. The Castle Creations 35 amp ESC, and Berg 7p receiver ch 38 have been previosly used but function flawlessly. I made the maiden voyage for this gal this morning and realized this plane is way to fast and to responsive for my skills. I barley got her back down safely and she took a hit on the curb after landing. The landing gear was bent, one wheel pant was knocked off, put a very tiny crack in the cowl, and a tiny nick on the wing tip. Nothing else was damaged. The gear can be bent back into place, put the wheel pant right back on and she's ready to go again. I am going back to foam for now! I assure you damage is very minimal. Pictures were taken after the mishap. Price is $265 firm shipped! Let me know if you want to see more pics. May cosider taking any unwanted electronis off and lowering the price. Thanks for looking!

Here are the specs on the plane: http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXMUX5&P=ML
DumbThumbs! is offline Find More Posts by DumbThumbs!
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 06, 2010, 04:27 PM
dccdmd
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2008
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Keep it! Reduce the throws, add DR, and maybe some expo, then you'll be hover landing it at your feet!
dccdmd is offline Find More Posts by dccdmd
Old Sep 06, 2010, 07:04 PM
USA, FL, Clearwater
Joined Dec 2007
695 Posts
Trader Rating: 41
hmm, maybe i should get this and ad to my collection of great planes...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1303658
rhampton is offline Find More Posts by rhampton
Old Sep 06, 2010, 08:04 PM
Trussville, AL
Joined Jan 2010
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by dccdmd View Post
Keep it! Reduce the throws, add DR, and maybe some expo, then you'll be hover landing it at your feet!
Yea maybe your right....I may take your advise and try again next weekend if the weather is right and if knowone comes along wanting to buy it. Thanks dc!
DumbThumbs! is offline Find More Posts by DumbThumbs!
Old Sep 06, 2010, 10:33 PM
dccdmd
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2008
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
It's a good plane, very stable for it's size. I think if you dial it down a bit you'll be happy. I sold mine recently (practically gave it away) and the market for this size plane sucks, you should keep it and when your skills improve, I bet you love it!
dccdmd is offline Find More Posts by dccdmd